Hoa Binh Hilltribe Day Tour From Hanoi
OverviewHoa Binh is home to 6 minorities including the Hmong, Muong, Dzao and Thai and only 2 hours or 75km from Hanoi. Hoa Binh Hill Tribal Tour offers some of Vietnams most beautiful scenery. You will get to see the largest hydro-electric power station in Southeast Asia, turning the Da River into a lake. A boat trip across the reservoir will give you a chance to meet local ethnic people. Lunch is included on this tour.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourWe leave Hanoi at 8.30am for the drive to Hoa Binh province. Hoa Binh is known for its many many different cultures and ethnic groups. The Muong group make up about 60% of the population but each minority adds to the Hoa Binh culture, giving it many different features that you won't see in many other parts of Vietnam. On arrival we visit a Muong village.
After our visit we continue to the enormous dam which tames the Black River and embark on a tourist boat for a wonderful cruise across the reservoir, which was built from 1979 to 1994 with the help of the Soviet Union. We visit another Muong village on the banks of the reservoir to get a closer insight into their lives.
After the boat trip we drive back to Hanoi arriving around 5pm.
Inclusions for Hoa Binh Hilltribe Day Tour From Hanoi
- Boat trip in Hoa Binh Reservoir Xm Na
- Air-conditioned transportation by private vehicle
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees and permits
Exclusions for Hoa Binh Hilltribe Day Tour From Hanoi
- Personal expenses and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.