Enjoy a cultural journey through the Ninh Binh region of Vietnam on a full-day tour from Hanoi. Visit Hoa Lu, the ancient capital, and learn historical facts. Stop for a local lunch of goat meat, then ride a boat to visit the 3 limestone caves of Tam Coc.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour
- Buffet lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourTake a full-day trip from Hanoi and travel through the Ninh Binh region, visiting Hoa Lu and Ta Coc.
Your first stop will be in Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam. Learn about its founding and tenure as the capital. Visit the 2 temples built on the ground of the old royal palace, and find out more about feudal dynasties and historical periods in Vietnamese history.
Continue to Tam Coc, stopping for lunch at a local restaurant along the way. Your meal will include goat meat, which is the area specialty. Then board a boat to Tam Coc, known as the Ha Long Bay on land. See these 3 limestone caves on the Ngo Dong River, and take in the peaceful scenery of limestone mountains, rice paddies, and temples. After visiting Hang Ca, Hang Hai, and Hang Ba, you will begin your trip back to Hanoi.
Inclusions for Hoa Lu And Tam Coc Full-Day Tour From Hanoi Including River Boat Ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Hanoi Old Quarter hotels only)
- Round-trip transportation
- Buffet Lunch
- Boat trip on the Ngo Dong River
- English-speaking guide (other languages on request)
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
Exclusions for Hoa Lu And Tam Coc Full-Day Tour From Hanoi Including River Boat Ride
- Food and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Gratuity (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hanoi Old quarter (any other location out of city center can be arranged for an additional cost, or you can meet at 12 Cau Go -Coffee Chill between 8:05am and 8:15am)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.