Hobart City Flight Including Mt Wellington And Derwent River
OverviewSee Hobart from above on a 30-minute scenic flight in a small plane. Photograph spectacular views of the city of Hobart nestled along the Derwent River as you fly over the MONA, Mt Wellington and the northern suburbs. Get the best views of Hobart from the air on a scenic flight, limited to six to 10 passengers!
Know More about this tourStep aboard a small plane for your 30-minute scenic flight over Hobart, departing from Hobart Airport at Cambridge.
Taking to the air, fly over Hobarts eastern shore and cross the Derwent River towards the MONA and the citys northern suburbs.
Fly past Mt Wellington, dusted with snow in the winter months, then over the Hobart city center. Your scenic flight also takes you over Kingston, South Arm and Clifton Beach before returning to land at Cambridge outside Hobart.
If youre a Hobart local, tell your pilot where you live and theyll do their best to do a flyover!
Inclusions for Hobart City Flight Including Mt Wellington And Derwent River
- Fixed-wing air tour
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Hobart City Flight Including Mt Wellington And Derwent River
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Bruny Island 6-Course Gourmet Day Trip from Hobart
- Mt Field National Park Active Day Trip from Hobart Including Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary and Mt Wellington
- Historic Port Arthur Day Trip from Hobart Including Cliff Top Walk to Waterfall Bay
- Historic Battery Point
- Wineglass Bay and Freycinet National Park Active Day Trip from Hobart
- Hobart History People and Places