Meet your guide outside the Hobart Town Hall, 50 Macquarie St Hobartand weshall set off on our 3-hour walking tour to explore Hobart's cafes. Hobart'sCaf Culture walking tour is a great way to explore Hobart and you will be lead away from the usual sites of Salamanca and into the heart of the CBD. Come along and discover the wonderful variety of hiddencafs tucked into laneways, hidden in courtyards and perched at tiny kerbside venues. We will show you a great side of Hobart'scaf scene, from the stylish to the eclectic. You will be delighted with the people we encounter, the baristas and food devotees who love their city as much as their food. Think of this as a progressive morningtea. With intimate group size of just 8 guests, this is a more personal walking tour, where we cover Hobart's contemporary caf culture and delight you with delicious creations that keep Hobartians fed and energised through their working day.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
Wednesday 9:30 am, Friday 9:30 am, Our tours always start on time, and your fellow walking tour guests will be eternally grateful for your prompt arrival. If you are running up to 10 minutes late, ple.. read more
Departure Details :
Outside the Hobart Town Hall, 50 Macquarie St, Hobart. This is in the block between Elizabeth & Argyle Streets and it is near the Grand Chancellor Hotel and Hobart CBD.
Return Details :
The walking tour ends in Hobart Central Business District.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Join us on a wonderful caf tour for a delicious adventure, with enticing bites and delights along the way. Perfect for any caffeine fiend, coffee connoisseur, tea drinkers and chocolate lovers: non coffee drinkers will love it too.If you have any special dietary preferences it is important to let us know in advance.If you can't make it on a scheduled tour, please call to arrange a tour on a day and time to suit you.
Know More about this tour
- Professional local guide
- Food and beverages: included in the tour aretastings of a range of food and drinks.
- The type of tastings will vary depending on the season, the quantity is generous and quality is always excellent
- Cafes in Hobart can and do change their menus, so these included items are an indication only:
- Beverages: a choice of coffee, chai, tea, hot chocolate or juice
- Light refreshments: tasting of chocolate, sweet or savoury muffin, or pie or bagel
- Please let us know if you have any dietary preferences
- Food and drinks beyond those offered on the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
This is a 3 hour walking tour along city pavements
Your guide will do everything in her power to get seating at a cafe, but sometimes it's not possible to get a seat at every cafe we visit
Wheelchair accessible along city pavements - if assistance is required, guest must provide their own carer
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A moderate amount of walking is involved
You Might Also Like
- Bruny Island Sightseeing and Gourmet Tour from Hobart Including Guided Lighthouse Tour
- Hobart Half-Day Sightseeing Coach Tram Tour
- Bruny Island 6-Course Gourmet Day Trip from Hobart
- Mount Wellington Tour from Hobart
- Full-Day Bruny Island Tour from Hobart
- Moorilla Estate Winery Tour Including Wine Tasting, Lunch and MONA Admission
- Richmond Historic Afternoon Tour from Hobart
- Grand Historical Port Arthur Walking Tour from Hobart