Hoboken And NYC At Night Walking Tour - New York CityWrite a Review
This fun tour is perfect for adventurers, lovers of photography and followers of the Cake Boss. On this tour you will cross the Hudson River by NY Waterway to reach the historic town of Hoboken, famous for its fantastic views of the Manhattan skyline, birthplace of the Olâ Blue Eyes singer Frank Sinatra, site of the first-ever played game of Baseball, and home to the ever-popular Carlosâ Bakery where Buddy entertained millions of viewers with his Cake Boss show.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
Remember to take the camera with you because we will stop by some incredible vantage points, perfect for those looking to get the best photos of the skyline. For those super professional, a tripod can also become handy. We will leave Manhattan behind by hopping aboard one of the water taxis that connects NYC to the lovely NJ waterfront. In less than 15 minutes, we'll arrive in Hoboken where the fun will begin. We will stop by the historic Washington Street where the first-ever baseball game was played, we will continue towards the historic Stevens Institute of Technology from where we'll experience some of the best panoramic views of the skyline and then we will walk along the Hudson River to admire the skyline of Manhattan coming to life before our eyes when millions of lights will start flickering all around us. Before leaving Hoboken, we will stop by Carlo’s Bakery to try some of Buddy’s famous creations (food and drinks at your own expense). To go back to Manhattan, we’ll ride the PATH, the NJ subway system. Back in Manhattan, we will continue our tour by visiting the new Oculus, the ultra-modern hub designed by the Architect Calatrava, the 9/11 Memorial to pay our respects, Wall Street and Trinity Church, the Charging Bull and much more.
Inclusions for Hoboken And NYC At Night Walking Tour
- Professional licensed local guide
- Guide available in English and Italian (depending on option selected)
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Hoboken And NYC At Night Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- NY Waterway Ride ($9 per person/per ride not included in the price)
- MTA Subway/Bus Card
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off * (if located outside of Manhattan)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Meeting time and place will be confirmed at time of booking
This is an outdoor activity, please dress appropriately for the weather
This is a walking tour, so for the majority, we will be on foot. You should expect moderate to high amount of walking involved at a medium pace
This tour is not recommended to people with severe mobility issues, back problems or other medical conditions that preclude from walking and standing for a prolonged time
This tour takes place rain or shine
In the rare event of severe weather conditions, the operator may be forced to cancel the tour. If canceled due to extreme weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.