Hockey Hall Of Fame Admission - Toronto
OverviewExperience the game that defines Canada and a sport that has been adopted by over 70 countries. Try your hand at goaltending, shooting, play-by-play calling, and even hosting your own sports broadcast. Revel in the world’s greatest collection of hockey artifacts and get hands-on access to the coveted Stanley Cup.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Family friendly
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Spread across 65,000 square feet, the Hockey Hall of Fame is a vibrant, immersive and interactive celebration of hockey. Test your goaltending and shooting skills against life-sized, animated versions of todays top players in a state-of-the-art model rink.
Check out the Broadcast Zone where you can call the play-by-play of some of the most memorable moments in hockey history or anchor your own show in a replica studio.
Explore themed exhibits dedicated to the games greatest players, teams and achievements, a replica NHL dressing room and take in a movie in one of two theatres, including access to hockeys first 3D film.
Get up close and personal with the Stanley Cup. No visit is complete until youve had your photo taken with hockeys Holy Grail! Before you leave, dont forget to pick up a souvenir from the Spirit of Hockey gift store, featuring an unrivaled selection of hockey-related merchandise and memorabilia.
Inclusions for Hockey Hall Of Fame Admission
- Admission ticket
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Hockey Hall Of Fame Admission
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Hockey Hall of Fame is located in the heart of downtown Toronto at the corner of Yonge & Front Streets in Brookfield Place, a short walk from many Toronto attractions including Air Canada Centre, CN Tower, Ripley's Aquarium, Rogers Centre and Eaton Centre.
Although the average visit to the Hockey Hall of Fame is 2 hours, your admission is for the whole day. You'll receive a hand stamp, and you can leave and re-enter as many times as you want (for example, to grab lunch or visit another attraction). Many people spend an entire day with us, or combine a visit to the Hockey Hall of Fame with a sporting event or visit to the theatre).
Wheelchairs and Strollers can reach every area in the Hockey Hall of Fame.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.