Hoi An Afternoon Tour With Water Puppet Show On Tuesday Or Friday Or Saturday
OverviewWater puppetry in Hoi an with elaborately staged performances by professional artists, experienced with a thorough investment in content, hydraulic suspension, puppets, audio, light ..., will help visitors really get immersed in the art space style culture of Vietnam and Hoi An ancient town.Get experience of a UNESCO heritage site in the old trading port and a mass of shopping in this narrow city.
- Choice of seating available
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourFrom 2pm or 3pm, tour guide will pick you up at your hotel then take a walk to the old quater of Hoi An, visitting the old houses influenced by Chinese, Japanese, French and European architectures, Japanese Covered Bridge, the Phuc Kien Assembly Halls and Hoian Cultural Museum.
Enjoy a hi-tea in a local cafe then buy some tailor made clothes (if you are interested in, recommended due to Hoi An is a shopping paradise) or explore the silk worm factory.At about 5pm30, tour guide will take you to the Hoi An Theatre and get prepared to enjoy the traditional show that only available on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.
Water puppetry is a unique folk art form which is associated with the long history of wet rice civilization of Vietnam.
Inclusions for Hoi An Afternoon Tour With Water Puppet Show On Tuesday Or Friday Or Saturday
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Hoi An Afternoon Tour With Water Puppet Show On Tuesday Or Friday Or Saturday
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Tips for dancers
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private DayTrip To BA NA Mountain via Cable Car from Da Nang city or Hoi An city
- PRIVATE MY SON SUNRISE TOUR Departure from HOI AN or DA NANG CITY
- Private Halfday Trip to Visit MY SON HOLYLAND from HOI AN or DA NANG city
- Full-Day Kim Bong Village Tour by Bike from Hoi An
- DISCOVER & EXPERIENCE CHAM ISLAND HOI AN
- Full-day Cham Islands Cruise from Hoi An with Underwater Walking Excursion
- My Son Holy Land Day Trip with Lunch Cruise from Hoi An
- Small-Group Hoi An Night Food Tour