Hoi An Bike Tour With Cruise And BBQ DinnerWrite a Review
OverviewThis short boat trip might be one of the best ways to enjoy Hoi An rural life with limited time but in various activities. You can enjoy a biking ride on some off-the-beaten-track paths like a local, relax while sailing, then finally be fulfilled with a scrumptious BBQ dinner on an island.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour3:30pm: Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and we will then start a relaxing bike ride and boat trip among the rural surroundings of Hoi An. We will cycle on the backstreets and countryside paths, passing through beautiful rice paddies and small traditional villages on the outskirts and surrounding countryside of Hoi An. Our route is completely off the tourist trail, giving you a great chance to fully enjoy the true countryside scenery, the peaceful atmosphere; meet the locals and watch their daily lives unfold.
We then come to the best part: taking a boat trip on the Thu Bon River. You will have a chance to cruise out to an island and enjoy a barbeque (BBQ) on a serene sandy strip perfect for watching the daily river life go by. You can also see the locals working on fishing boats.
In the late afternoon we cruise along Thu Bon River back to Hoi An. This is a good opportunity to see the sunset on the river and enjoy the view of Hoi An old town lighting up from the water.
6pm: Our guide will drop you back at your hotel. End of our services.
Inclusions for Hoi An Bike Tour With Cruise And BBQ Dinner
- BBQ dinner while on the island
- Private driver & English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotels in Hoi An ancient town only)
- River cruise
- Bike and helmet
- Transport by private vehicle with air-conditioning
Exclusions for Hoi An Bike Tour With Cruise And BBQ Dinner
- Drinks, personal expenses and other services not mentioned above
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.