Hoi An City Full Day Tour Included Marble MountainWrite a Review
From USD 70
OverviewA full day of historical and architectural wonder; from the natural beauty of a mountain made of marble to classic oriental architecture dating back hundreds of years.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourThe Marble Mountain is a popular sightseeing location in Da Nang because of its alluring beauty. Stone steps carved into the mountain lead to a Buddhist Pagoda. You can also discover the stunning caves and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountain. Upon arrival to the mountain, you'll climb up the stone stairs, and visit the caves and pagodas as well as admire the beautiful panoramic view. Then you'll head down the mountain and visit the stone village, where the local skilled sculptors create many marble products. Afterward, you'll return to Hoi An for lunch.
In the afternoon, you will get to discover the city of Hoi An by foot. The historic town, which used to be a prosperous seaport city from the 16th to 18th centuries, is now a beautiful city that cannot be missed while touring the Southeast Asian region. While walking through the city, you will make a few stops at Hoi Ans Colorful Local Market, Tan Ky Old House, Fu Jian Assembly Hall and the 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge. In addition, you'll see local residents raising silkworms and produce silk for Hoi An's burgeoning textile industry.
Inclusions for Hoi An City Full Day Tour Included Marble Mountain
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Hoi An City Full Day Tour Included Marble Mountain
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 is required to book
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.