Hoi An City Full Day Tour Included Marble Mountain
OverviewA full day of historical and architectural wonder; from the natural beauty of a mountain made of marble to classic oriental architecture dating back hundreds of years.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
The Marble Mountains (Vietnamese: Ngu Hanh Son; literally "five elements mountains") is a popular sightseeing location in Da Nang because of its alluring beauty. Stone steps carved into the mountain lead to a Buddhist Pagoda. You can also discover the stunning caves and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountain. Upon arrival to the mountain, we will climb up the stone stairs and visit the caves and pagodas as well as admire the beautiful panoramic view. Next, you will go to Am Phu Cave where there's a replica of heaven and hell, eerie underground tunnels while listening the clapping of bats' wings in the cave.
You will then go to visit Linh Ung Pagoda. Built under the reign of King Minh Mang in the Nguyen Dynasty (the 19th century), legend has it a Buddhist statue drifted downstream to the area and got anchored at a sandy embankment. Have lunch at local restaurant.
In the afternoon, we will discover the city of Hoi An on foot. The historic town, which used to be a prosperous seaport city from the 16th to 18th century, is now a beautiful city that cannot be missed while touring the Southeast Asian region. While walking through the city, we will make a few stops to visit Hoi An Museum, many of the towns renowned Ancient Houses which boast remarkable architecture, Assembly Halls of Chinese influence; Art Craft Manufacturing Workshop and of course the must-see Japanese Covered Bridge. These spots are considered as typical architecture styles in Hoi An and reflect clearly the cross culture among France, Japan, China and Vietnam Passing over hundreds of year and withstanding the severity of the weather, Hoi An still exists and keeps the ancient and quiet beauty.
Inclusions for Hoi An City Full Day Tour Included Marble Mountain
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Hoi An City Full Day Tour Included Marble Mountain
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 is required to book
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.