Hoi An City Tour By VespaWrite a Review
From USD 105
OverviewJoin in the classic Vespa Tour, youâll get the most comfortable, stylish and authentic tour experience. Nowhere other tour will take you on this scenic adventure by visiting the culture, historical monument, beautiful and peaceful countryside scenery as well as exploring the rural life of Vietnamese people in your own way.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourThe tour starts at your hotel in the morning whereyour local guide will take you to visit the world cultural heritage site of My Son.
First stop on local market to understand the daily life of local people, the market is crowded, bustled and colorful in the morning. Here, you can have a lot of chances at taking photographs.
Next stop to visit Phuoc Kieu Bronze Casting Village â a 200 year-old traditional village, and meet and converse with Mr. Duong Ngoc Sang â the oldest craftsman living in the village who was a craftsman who did work on the Hue citadel with the traditional way of casting brass products. Continue on to visit My Son holy land â a UNESCO world heritage site. The My Son sanctuary temple complex the central praying and worship ceremony site during Champa reign. My Son is also a revered as a means to contact with the gods. The land accordingly become a significant religious and cultural center during Champa reigns.
On the way back, enjoy a Vietnamese lunch at local restaurant with a nice view of the river.
Inclusions for Hoi An City Tour By Vespa
- Use of Vespa and helmet
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Hoi An City Tour By Vespa
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.