OverviewExplore the culinary landscape of Hoi An by bicycle on this 4-hour morning or afternoon tour. Ride through the countryside to a local village and stop to enjoy a bowl of cao lau noodles, a traditional Hoi An specialty. Youll have the opportunity to make delicious white rose cakes at the home of a local family. Afterward, pedal to nearby Cam Nam for a taste of traditional foods such as rice crepes and a sweet pudding dessert. The various dishes are enough to make a lunch or dinner.Numbers are limited to eight people, ensuring a personalized experience with a small group of fellow food lovers.
- All necessary equipment included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Dinner included
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Hoi An Cooking Lesson And Food Tour By Bike
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Bike and safety equipment
- Bottled water
- Lunch or dinner, depending on option chosen
- Dumpling-making lesson
Exclusions for Hoi An Cooking Lesson And Food Tour By Bike
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Guests who are physically unable to ride a bicycle may choose to ride with guide on motorbike. Please contact tour operator for details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.