Hoi An Cooking Lesson And Food Tour By Bike
OverviewExplore the culinary landscape of Hoi An by bicycle on this 4-hour morning or afternoon tour. Ride through the countryside to a local village and stop to enjoy a bowl of cao lau noodles, a traditional Hoi An specialty. Youll have the opportunity to make delicious white rose cakes at the home of a local family. Afterward, pedal to nearby Cam Nam for a taste of traditional foods such as rice crepes and a sweet pudding dessert. The various dishes are enough to make a lunch or dinner.Numbers are limited to eight people, ensuring a personalized experience with a small group of fellow food lovers.
- All necessary equipment included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Dinner included
Know More about this tour
Discover Hoi Ans countryside and its local foods by bicycle. Local foods in Hoi An are known and enjoyed by the tourists once setting foot here. In Hoi An, these cuisines are very popular and sold everywhere in all streets. And these cuisines are considered as a unique culture and introduced to every tourist. We will start our tour with a ride to a local restaurant for Hoi An specialty Cao Lau. Cao Lau is a traditional Hoi An specialty composed of local noodles, pork, fresh vegetables and rice paper. The noodles are made with local sticky rice soaked in the water that must be taken from Ba Le Well: the oldest well in Hoi An, believed to have the best water anywhere. We then bike through the countryside to a Tra Que village. Vegetables from this village are provided to most of restaurant in town and specially make the Cao Lau to have a perfect taste. You will also be able to learn to make special white rose cakes with a local family and have the opportunity to enjoy them. Before the end of the tour, we will go to Cam Nam to enjoy the Yin and Yang food such as: Banh Dap (cracked or smashed rice pancake), Che Bap (corn and coconut sweet soup). This tour is definitely an interesting journey.
Inclusions for Hoi An Cooking Lesson And Food Tour By Bike
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Hoi An Cooking Lesson And Food Tour By Bike
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Guests who are physically unable to ride a bicycle may choose to ride with guide on motorbike. Please contact tour operator for details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.