Hoi An Countryside Bike Tour Including Thu Bon River Cruise
OverviewDiscover charming villages and islands surrounding Hoi An as you explore the area by boat and bicycle. Youll weave through Hoi Ans back streets and ride through country lanes to small towns before taking to the waterways on a boat cruise. Stop at an island on the Thu Bon River for a sunset barbecue before returning to the hustle and bustle of Hoi An one of Vietnams favorite towns! Receive personal attention from your local guide on this small-group tour, limited to 12 people.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourFrom your tour meeting point, hop on your bike and follow your guide down back streets toward country lanes just outside of town. Then, take in the gorgeous landscapes of the countryside as your small group rides past emerald-green rice paddies and winding waterways. Stop at several of the villages dotting the area, chatting with locals and waving to children as you learn more about the lifestyle and culture in this region of Vietnam.
Next, follow your guide to the banks of the Thu Bon River for a boat cruise along the waterway. Admire picturesque views of the area as your small group rides toward one of the rivers small islands. After you disembark, enjoy a scrumptious barbecue feast that awaits you! While getting your fill of the local specialties, enjoy a gorgeous sunset over the river with bobbing fishing boats in the foreground.
Afterward, hop back in the boat and cruise along the river as you watch the last of the suns rays disappear behind the rice paddies. See the twinkling lights of Hoi An appear as you approach the dock, and then hop back onto your bike to make your way through the crowds at the bustling waterfront to head back to the heart of town.
Inclusions for Hoi An Countryside Bike Tour Including Thu Bon River Cruise
- English-speaking guide
- Bike and helmet rental
- Boat cruise
- BBQ Dinner
Exclusions for Hoi An Countryside Bike Tour Including Thu Bon River Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years.
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
This tour includes a 10-kilometre bike ride on flat roads to the villages outside Hoi An. While the ride is not overly strenuous, it will require a basic level of physical fitness and you should be comfortable with riding a bicycle. When booking, please use the additional request box on the checkout page to inform us of any dietary requirements (ie. vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free). Please provide as many details as possible. Note that with advanced notice, we are able to accommodate most requests. Please do not wait until the day of the tour to inform us.
For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Farming Experience from Hoi An
- Bike Tour to Hidden Beach from Hoi An
- Full-Day Hoi An Countryside Bike Tour Including Thanh Nam Fishing Village, Lantern Making and Cooking Class
- Monkey Mountain Explorer Day Trip from Hoi An by War Era Jeep
- Hoi An Cooking Lesson and Food Tour by Bike
- 5-Day Bike Tour from Hoi An to Nha Trang