Hoi An Cycling And Farming Tour At Tra QueWrite a Review
OverviewIf you want to experience the local way of life you can perfectly do that in one of the villages surrounding Hoi An, we know the place to go to. Tra Que is a charming little village located just a few kilometers northeast of Hoi An. This village is famous for many kinds of herbs and vegetables which spice and cheer up all the dishes of the area. We will make even more local when we take bicycles and ride into small paths and alleys where one normally does not come when taking a car. For those looking for something truly green, authentic and with a fun twist to it, don’t look any further.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Lunch included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourIn the morning you will have a leisurely bicycle ride to one of the farms of Tra Que village. You will be warmly greeted there and the host farmer will make a brief introduction about the herbs and vegetables grown locally. Walk through the market gardens where local farmers work on their fields using the traditional methods of hundreds of years ago - no electrical machinery here.
Having put on the farmer's authentic attire you will learn the proper ways of preparing and fertilizing the soil, planting, watering and harvesting. After getting your own harvest you will enjoy a foot bath with local herbs that will relax your feet and take away the day's fatigue.
As a reward for all the morning's hard work a simple home-made lunch will follow. You will appreciate the subtle and sophisticated taste and the unique combination of flavors in such famous traditional local specialties as Tam Huu spring rolls with their mint leaves, shrimps and pork meat and Banh Xeo pancakes stuffed with herbs, vegetables and meat. Using the freshest ingredients and created by local chefs, guests will savor these simple, Vietnamese dishes. You do not only have to enjoy it; the chefs welcome participants to learn about the secrets of Vietnamese cooking in assisting them to cook your own lunch.
After lunch, ride back to Hoi An, making stops at the historic Nhat (Japanese) tomb and Ba Le, a thousand-year-old well that has played an important role in local community's life and beliefs. Transfer you back to the hotel in the afternoon.
Inclusions for Hoi An Cycling And Farming Tour At Tra Que
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An or Danang
- Use of bicycle
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Enjoy an organic lunch prepared with local ingredients
Exclusions for Hoi An Cycling And Farming Tour At Tra Que
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Based on minimum 2 adults
Price for a child between 2-11 years old can only be applied for 1 child per booking
Minimum age is 2 years
Surcharge for guide during Tet (Vietnamese New Year)
You might also like
- Hoi AN - Foodie Tour
- Hoi An - Crafts Village By Boat
- Half Day Tour Hoi An Ancient Town
- Lantern Making Tour In Hoi An
- My Son Sanctuary
- Full-Day Exploring Hoi An And Tra Que With A Treasure Hunt
- Hoi An City Tour By Vespa
- Half-day Countryside Painting Tour From Hoi An City
- Half-Day Hoi An Countryside Tour On Electric Scooter
- My Son Sanctuary And Marble Mountain From Hoi An