Hoi An Cycling And Farming Tour At Tra Que
OverviewIf you want to experience the local way of life you can perfectly do that in one of the villages surrounding Hoi an, we know the place to go to. Tra Que is a charming little village located just a few kilometers northeast of Hoi An. This village is famous for many kinds of herbs and vegetables which spice and cheer up all the dishes of the area. We will make even more local when we take bicycles and ride into small paths and alleys where one normally does not come when taking a car. For those looking for something truly green, authentic and with a fun twist to it, don’t look any further.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Lunch included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
If you want to experience the local way of life you can perfectly do that in one of the villages surrounding Hoi An, we know the place to go to. Void of the bustling street life in Hoi An, Tra Que is a charming little village located just a few kilometers northeast of Hoi An. This village is famous for many kinds of herbs and vegetables which spice and cheer up all the dishes of the area. We will make even more local when we take bicycles and ride into small paths and alleys where one normally does not come when taking a car. For those looking for something truly green, authentic and with a fun twist to it, dont look any further.
In the morning you will have a leisurely bicycle ride to one of the farms of Tra Que village. You will be warmly greeted there and the host farmer will make a brief introduction about the herbs and vegetables grown locally. Walk through the market gardens where local farmers work on their fields using the traditional methods of hundreds of years ago hardly any electrical machinery here. Having put on the farmer's authentic attire you will learn the proper ways of preparing and fertilizing the soil, planting, watering and harvesting and without the use of chemicals. After getting your own harvest you will enjoy a foot bath with local herbs that will relax your feet and take away the day's fatigue.
As a reward for all the morning's hard work a simple home-made lunch will follow. You will appreciate the subtle and sophisticated taste and the unique combination of flavors in such famous traditional local specialties as Tam Huu spring rolls with their mint leaves, shrimps and pork meat and Banh Xeo pancakes stuffed with herbs, vegetables and meat. Using the freshest ingredients and created by local chefs, guests will savor these simple, Vietnamese dishes. You do not only have to enjoy it; the chefs welcome participants to learn about the secrets of Vietnamese cooking in assisting them by using fresh ingredients from the nearby gardens.After lunch, ride back to Hoi An, making stops at the historic Nhat (Japanese) tomb and Ba Le, a thousand-year-old well that has played an important role in local community's life and beliefs. Transfer you back to the hotel in the afternoon.
Inclusions for Hoi An Cycling And Farming Tour At Tra Que
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- A full day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
- Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver.
- Use of a well-maintained bicycle during the tour, complete with helmet
- All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
Exclusions for Hoi An Cycling And Farming Tour At Tra Que
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Compulsory Christmas and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations,otherwise supplementary charges will be applied
- Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Based on minimum 2 adults
Price for a child between 2-11 years old can only be applied for 1 child per booking
Minimum age is 2 years
This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide.
Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in Hoi An and inside Da Nang City centre. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation along any of the Da Nang or Hoi An beaches, harbour and the Da Nang International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
Customers are advised that during the TET celebrations (celebration of Vietnamese New Year), excursions and tours may be subject to supplementary charges and/or may see longer waiting times than normal. We appreciate your understanding on this.
We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users. Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
Customers booking this this leisurely bicycle tour may expect some light hills, unequal terrain and/or some bike carrying along the way. A minimal degree of fitness may be needed to enjoy this excursion to the fullest.
We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Hoi An Night Food Tour
- Half-Day Bus Tour of My Son from Hoi An
- DA LAT TEAM RAFTING AND VILLAGES TOUR
- Hoi An My Son Discovery Small Group Tour
- Full-Day My Son Sanctuary Tour from Chan May Port
- Marble Mountains and My Son holly land full day tour from Da Nang
- Hoi An bike tour to the nipa palm village to ride boat and do a herbal farming
- ECO AREA EXPLORING TOUR BY BIKING AND BASKET BOAT SAILING AND FOOT MASSAGE RELAXING AND LUNCH OR DINNER - LOCAL FOOD SET MENU