Hoi An Evening Street Food Walking Tour And Boat RideWrite a Review
OverviewSeveral centuries of foreign trade has greatly influenced Hoi Ans cuisine, earning it the reputation of a culinary mecca. The most authentic treats are always street-food eats. Hit the ground running on this 4-hour guided walking tour that takes in the lively Hoi An Market, and the tastiest street foods, followed by a 1-hour relaxing boat ride along the Thu Bon river.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou'll be picked up by your guide at your hotel and transferred to Hoi An town to start your walking tour by visiting the colorful Hoi An Market. Meet and chat with local merchants about their food, and then continue along main streets and hidden alleys to discover street vendors making and selling a wide variety of exotic foods.
The purpose of this tour is to give you an opportunity to try the foods of local Hoi An people with the convenience of a guide, plus you'll support the community by buying directly from the vendors. At the end of your tour, relax on a 1-hour boat ride along the Thu Bon River, and enjoy fresh coconut juice. After this, you will be taken back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Hoi An Evening Street Food Walking Tour And Boat Ride
- Tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation as per itinerary
Exclusions for Hoi An Evening Street Food Walking Tour And Boat Ride
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour involves a moderate amount of walking; it is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes
This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to book
If you require a guide with a language other than English, this may be available upon request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.