Hoi An Evening Street Food Walking Tour And Boat Ride
OverviewSeveral centuries of foreign trade has greatly influenced Hoi Ans cuisine, earning it the reputation of a culinary mecca. The most authentic treats are always street-food eats. Hit the ground running on this 4-hour guided walking tour that takes in the lively Hoi An Market, and the tastiest street foods, followed by a 1-hour relaxing boat ride along the Thu Bon river.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Hoi An town. We start our walking tour by visiting the colorful local Hoi An Market where we will meet and chat with the local merchants about their food. Our walk then continues along main streets and hidden alleys to discover street vendors making and selling a wide variety of exotic foods. The purpose of our tour is to give visitors a safe opportunity to try the foods of the local Hoi An people while supporting the community by buying directly from the vendors. There are so many different specialities to try in Hoi An and not nearly enough time to eat them all. One more interesting thing about street food is that you may find no menu available or prices listed. Street food is mostly sold on the pavement of the streets and corners. Some local specialties you try such as: Cao Lau(soba-like noodles with roasted pork), Banh Beo("water fern cake"), Banh Uot Thit Nuong (BBQ pork skewer). And at the end of the tour, we will relax with one-hour boat ride along the Thu Bon river and enjoy a fresh coconut juice.
Inclusions for Hoi An Evening Street Food Walking Tour And Boat Ride
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Hoi An Evening Street Food Walking Tour And Boat Ride
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour involves a moderate amount of walking; it is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes
This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to book
If you require a guide with a language other than English, this may be available upon request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Hoi An City Bike Tour Including Cooking Class
- Hoi An Fishing Experience on the Cua Dai River
- Private Tour: My Son Day Trip from Hoi An
- Half-Day Hoi An Countryside Cycling Tour
- My Son Explorer Sunrise Tour from Hoi An by War Era Military Jeep
- Overnight Bho Hoong and Co Tu Explorer Tour by US Military Jeep
- Hoi An Countryside Bike Tour Including Thu Bon River Cruise
- Hoi An City Tour by Vespa