Hoi An Half-Day Walking Tour
OverviewThis short walking takes you to several main spots in Hoi An. Have an overview of this charming town, see the daily local life and try some special dishes.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at the centrally located tour office to start your Hoi An walking tour. You'll stroll around the Old Town, stopping first at the Japanese Covered Bridge, built in the late 16th century with a roof and a small temple on the northern side.
Next, take a look at the Old House of Tan Ky (more than 200 years old) and Fukian Assembly Hall (Phuc Kien), and stop for a while at the central market to experience a slice of real life in the city. After all of these visits, head to a local restaurant to enjoy truly authentic Hoi An food. Your tour then ends with return to the starting point.
Inclusions for Hoi An Half-Day Walking Tour
- All entrance fees
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Hoi An Half-Day Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned in the program
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.