Hoi An Old Town Food Tour By Night
OverviewExplore the Old Town of Hoi An while the sun goes down and sample enough food for dinner. Youll venture into a maze of bustling markets and alleyways on this 2.5-hour walking tour. Discover hidden, local food spots while a knowledgeable guide informs you about the citys unique food culture. Taste unforgettable dishes at every turn, from market stalls, restaurants and local cafes. Numbers are limited to 12 people, ensuring a personalized experience with a small group of fellow food lovers.
- All entrance fees included
- Dinner included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourDiscover the Old Town of Hoi An after the sun has gone down not only is it the best way to escape the midday heat, its also the perfect excuse to dig in to its tasty street food scene!
Your Hoi An food tour starts around sunset, and will walk you through local cafes, food stalls, markets, and restaurants, giving you a filling food adventure for the memory books.
First up a local bakery that has been making the tastiest banh mi in town for over twenty years. They use the freshest local ingredients and are famous for their banh mi, a scrumptious sandwich that will fire up your taste buds and get them ready for the flavours ahead!
From one local fave to another, next you'll join locals at a small eatery, taking a seat on the ubiquitous small plastic chairs and sampling tasty BBQ pork rolled with rice paper and fresh herbs. Served with typical soy dipping sauce, this dish is one of the highlights of the local food scene and an absolute must-devour.
Your food tour of Hoi An continues into the atmospheric heart of the city as we head straight for the central market. What awaits us there are hundreds of street hawkers and food stalls selling a staggering array of local produce, including fresh noodles, sweet jelly, seasonal fruits, and live seafood. Your knowledgeable local guide will walk you through the colorful array of ingredients, filling you in on the most popular dishes in Hoi An and the significance of these foods to the traditional culture of central Vietnam.
From here, youll dig even deeper into the local food scene, passing through a maze of tiny alleys to emerge at one of our fave (secret) restaurants in Hoi An, where youll sample two of Hoi Ans specialties: deep fried wonton and white rose dumplings.
Believe it or not, theres more food to come! Your Hoi An food tour continues to a street vendor where a plate of chicken rice awaits. Be sure to save space, though, as you still have yet another treat in store: it cake for dessert in a locals home. Sweet, non?!
Youll finish our Hoi An food adventure at a local cafe near the iconic Japanese covered bridge, which is the perfect spot to conclude our culinary escapades. Top off the tour with a Vietnamese coffee or beer, take in the gentle pace of our beloved Hoi An, and reflect on your fave dishes of the evening (if you can pick!).
Inclusions for Hoi An Old Town Food Tour By Night
- Local English speaking guide
- Night market food tour
- One beer or one coffee
- One bottle of water
- All food items indicated in the itinerary
Exclusions for Hoi An Old Town Food Tour By Night
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hoi An Ancient Town Ticket (120.000 VND, or 6 USD, per ticket for international visitors)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum age is 6 years
Visitors are required to purchase an entrance ticket for Hoi Ans Old Quarter. You will need to have this entrance ticket before joining the tour, and it is requested that you bring it on the Hoi An Food Adventure Tour in case local authorities check)
Children under 16 years of age are free of charge
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.