Hoi An: Tra Nhieu Eco Tour
OverviewThe beautiful bamboo lined cycle tracks will lead you to the real countryside of Vietnam. Learn different local plant, vegetables, and herbs along the way. Visit some local families, colorful sleeping mats, rice noodle and rice paper making, basket boat making. You can also enjoy the unique regional foods of the Vietnamese countryside.
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourYour guide picks you up at your Hoi An hotel in the morning to begin your tour by taking you to Bach Dang boat station. Visit a boat village and Kim Bong carpentry village, where you can meet local artisans as they make beautiful items from wood. Then continue your countryside-discovery tour by taking a guided bicycle trip along peaceful village roads.
In the mid-morning, arrive at Tra Nhieu fishing village where you'll learn about traditional fishing techniques, practicing activities such as drag nets and fishing on the river. Plus, check out the water coconut forest with its charming bamboo bridge, nicknamed the Small Mekong Delta. Try rowing a traditional bamboo boat along the water coconut forest, and take in the natural scenery and fresh air.
At midday, relax over lunch at Tra Nhieu Green restaurant. In the afternoon, ride your bike back to the harbor, and return to Hoi An on the boat. Your guide sees you off at your hotel to end your tour.
Inclusions for Hoi An: Tra Nhieu Eco Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Boat ride
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Hoi An: Tra Nhieu Eco Tour
- Other drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant meals not included
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.