Hol Chan Marine Park, Shark Ray Alley And Caye Caulker Tour From Ambergris Caye
OverviewAmbergris caye, Belize full day sailing and snorkeling tour on the 40" Sirena Azul Sailboat with snorkeling at Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley. Be awed by sea turtles, nurse sharks, stingrays, and breathtaking coral reefs. Stop at Caye Caulker for two hours at leisure to enjoy lunch and shopping.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThis full-day tour departs at 8:30am and finishing at 5:00pm.
Tour begins in San Pedro Town at the pier in front of Blue Tang Inn hotel, where we will get ready for the sailing tour.
It includes the first snorkel stop at Hol Chan Marine Reserve for a snorkel along the reef.
The second stop is at the Shark Ray Alley to view friendly nurse sharks and stingrays.
After the second stop, you'll stop at Caye Caulker for two hours at leisure for lunch and shopping.
On the way back you can enjoy a cool refreshment and a relaxing sail back to the original meeting point on Ambergris Caye in San Pedro Town.
Tour includes the park fee, sailing tour, snorkel gear rental, water, sodas, Belikin Beer, rum punch and fruit.
Inclusions for Hol Chan Marine Park, Shark Ray Alley And Caye Caulker Tour From Ambergris Caye
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Snorkel gear
- Sailing tour
Exclusions for Hol Chan Marine Park, Shark Ray Alley And Caye Caulker Tour From Ambergris Caye
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Snorkel gear and towels can be picked up at the Blue Tang Inn front desk
If you would like to have Continental Breakfast at Blue Tang Inn prior to the 8:30am departure, please pay the front desk $6 USD per person before departure.
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.