Sit back and enjoy the gorgeous 360-degree view of the island from the climate-controlled and enclosed back-deck observatory of these 1920s style motor yachts.
On this2.75 hour cruise, you will completely circumnavigate the entire island of Manhattan (passing under all 18 bridges) while taking in picturesque views from our glassed-in observatory.
Highlights along the way include:
- The Upper West Side and the majestic George Washington Bridge
- Battery park, South Street Seaport and the Financial District
- Governor\'s island, The Statue Of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn and Queens and the complete New York City skyline and the newly completed World Trade One!
- Roosevelt Island, the United Nations Building, and the Williamsburg, Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges of the East River
So hop aboard theManhattanorManhattan IItoday for a cheerful holiday brunch cruise around the most famous island in the world!