Holland Bike Adventure - Amsterdam
OverviewGo on the Holland adventure the way it is meant to be, on a bike exploring the city just like the locals do. The trip is an amazing experience that gets the best of both worlds, one by exploring the city and second giving you all the freedom to explore the attractions.
Know More about this tour
Ready for a great Holland adventure?
The best way to discover the countryside is using the bike, like the locals!
Leave the city behind and join me on this great tour to the flat countryside just north of Amsterdam. Visit busy fishing villages with wooden houses, learn more about the beautiful lake side cities from the Golden Age, cycle along dikes and ditches, see wooden draw bridges and windmills, visit a cheese farm and wooden shoe maker, take the ferry across the lake and much more!
This tour is a summer only excursion. You should be able to cycle 20-30 miles in a leisurely pace (shorter trips are possible!). There is ample time for relaxing, sight seeing and (souvenir) shopping and of course we will stop for a drink or lunch in a typical countryside pub. If you wish you can even try a typical Dutch pancake!
It will be a great and unforgettable experience. Only a few miles from Amsterdam but yet totally different.
This is a full day tour. Half day tours are possible as well, just ask for details!
Kid Friendly: Yes. Children love this tour. They should be supervised by an adult and they should be able to cycle 10-20 miles
Inclusions for Holland Bike Adventure
- Guided tours in the villages
- Rental bike during the tour
- 30 minutes boat ride
Exclusions for Holland Bike Adventure
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Delft, The Hague and Madurodam Half-Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam City Canal Cruise and Van Gogh Museum
- Giethoorn Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Full-Day Total Amsterdam Cycling and Food Tour with Snacks and Traditional Drinks
- Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with Optional Canal Cruise
- Private Tour: Center City Amsterdam Red Light District and Coffee Shop Walking Tour