Hollywood And Downtown Los Angeles Walking And Subway Tour
OverviewDiscover Los angeles' underside as you travel by foot and by subway. Join this 3-hour tour to explore iconic LA destinations, including Hollywood, Downtown LA. Escape traffic and see more for a stress-free and unique experience. Get a chance to visit famous sites like the Chinese Theater, Dolby Theater, Walt disney concert hall and so much more! You'll be in a small group for a better experience with your guide.
Know More about this tourStart your experience off by learning about LA's public transportation. Most people picture just one thing when driving in LA: traffic jams. Few realize, however, that LA is home to a world class Metro system which you will discover throughout this tour. Come hear about the struggle between mass transit and car culture and learn about the demise of the original Red line. Experience it for yourself later in the tour when we hop on the world famous Angels Flight.
Our next few stops will take us to several unique and fascinating locations: The Last Bookstore, The Bradbury Building and the Grand Central Market are all distinctly LA and shouldn't be missed. Come see where locals and travelers visit to experience world renowned symphonies and art in the notable institutions that line Grand Street: Walt Disney Concert Hall, The Music Pavilion, The Museum of Contemporary Art and Broad Museum and many more! Next we'll go to the Civic Center of LA where you will see and learn about all of the administrative functions that help bring order to this large and sprawling city. You will also hear about local legends such as former Mayor Tom Bradley and retired police chief William Parker.
Next stop is the cultural hub of Downtown LA and the oldest street in Los Angeles, Olvera. Immerse yourself in the local flavor and experience first hand what pueblo life was like in LA. Learn about the namesake of this great city and come to understand how Spanish Empire helped shape this city. For our last stop, marvel at the incredible mission revival and art deco infused building that is Union Station. Learn about the history of this transit hub officially known as the Grand Central of the West. After this tour youll be able to impress the locals with your insider knowledge of the subway and never get stuck on the freeway again.
Inclusions for Hollywood And Downtown Los Angeles Walking And Subway Tour
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Hollywood And Downtown Los Angeles Walking And Subway Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament with Transport from Los Angeles
- RapidShuttle - Premium SUV Shore Excursions
- Self-Guided Los Angeles Hunt
- Hollywood Tours & Celebrity Homes - 'The Original Hollywood Tour' - Open Air Bus
- RapidShuttle From LAX or LAX Hotels LA Cruise Terminal
- The Best of Los Angeles
- LAX Layover Tours Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica and more
- Private Los Angeles City Tour