Hollywood Cemetery Electric Car Tour In Richmond
OverviewExperience one of Richmond, Virginia'sincredible tourist attractions while riding in one of our unique low-speed electric GemCars. Our 90-Minute Hollywood Cemetery tour takes you through this beautiful, large sprawling park cemeteryoverlooking the James River. It is the resting place of two U.SPresidents, James Monroe and John Tyler, as well as the only Confederate States President, Jefferson Davis. With so much incredible history here, you will definitely want one of our knowledgeable tour guides to take you around!
Know More about this tourThe tour starts at the Historical Hollywood Cemetery just down the hill and around the corner from the main gate at 412 South Cherry Street. You will be met by there by our professional guide in one of our Low-SpeedElectric Gem Cars. They will take you on an exciting ride throughout one of Richmond's major attractions. This incredible cemetery is the resting place of two United States Presidents, James Monroe's Tomb and John Tyler's Monument as well as28 Confederate generals!
Along the wayyou will seea 90-foot high granite pyramid that was built in 1869 as memorial to the more than 18,000 enlisted men of the Confederate Army buried in the cemetery and will also come across the site of Jefferson Davis who was the President of the Confederate States of America and buriedbeneath a life-sized statue. Then there is theThe Iron Dog statue, which is one of the most well-known monuments in Hollywood Cemetery. It isa cast-iron Newfoundland dogand the statue stands guard over the grave of a little girl who died in 1862.
Come and experience this amazing place with us on board one of our little electric cars with a fun and knowledgeable tour guide to show you around!
Inclusions for Hollywood Cemetery Electric Car Tour In Richmond
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional Driver/ guide
Exclusions for Hollywood Cemetery Electric Car Tour In Richmond
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Meet Inside the Cemetery - (drive down to the bottom of the hill, take a right, then your very next right into a little cul-de-sac where you will see the GemCar parked. Parking is available on the shoulder in the cul-de-sac.)
Two Cars total, so there is limited availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Church Hill Segway Tour in Richmond
- Richmond Puzzling Adventure
- 3-Hour Richmond Virginia Plantation Tour by Trolley
- Richmond Singletrack Getaway in Historic Virginia, USA
- 2-Hour Richmond Historic Landmark Trolley Tour
- Richmond Landmark Segway Tour
- Hollywood Cemetery Segway Tour in Richmond
- Blue Bee Cider 1-Hour Tour and Tasting