Experience both Hollywood Stars' Homes and a Grand City Tour of LA in an open-air van/bus. You'll get to travel in comfort and in style as you cruise through the most exclusive neighborhoods, hoping to spot a celebrity or two. Also, get a chance to see some of the most talked about places in Hollywood; the Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive, Hollywood Boulevard and much more!
Know More about this tour
Ready for a full day of celebrity sightings? Enjoy an exciting day of fascinating sights and glamorous celebrity attractions. This Hollywood Stars Homes and Grand City Tour combination delivers seven and a half full hours of sightseeing enjoyment, all for a very affordable price.
The Hollywood Stars Homes leg of your outing showcases the stunning mansions and scenic estates of dozens of famous celebrities, both past and present. Cruise through L.A.s most storied and exclusive neighborhoods while enjoying unique insights delivered by our industry-leading expert guides. Hollywood history buffs and lovers of celebrity culture will be delighted by this fascinating journey into the everyday lives of star actors and top celebrities. Be sure to bring your camera along, because you never know who you might see along the way!
Youll also embark on a Grand City Tour, which showcases the many colorful neighborhoods and districts that make up the greater Los Angeles area. From the newly revitalized historic quarters of Downtown L.A. to the iconic sights of Hollywood, the Sunset Strip, Beverly Hills, and more, the Grand City Tour is a great way to get acquainted with the City of Angels.
During the Grand City Tour, you will also have the chance to stop and explore several of the citys most unique sights and attractions, including Hollywood Boulevard, Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, the La Brea Tar Pits, historic Olvera Street, and the Walt Disney Concert Hall.
Inclusions for Hollywood Stars' Homes And Grand City Tour Of Los Angeles
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option selected)
Exclusions for Hollywood Stars' Homes And Grand City Tour Of Los Angeles
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
Buses are not equipped with wheelchair lifts, however in some cases, drivers are able to offer assistance in and out of the bus provided passengers have some lower body mobility
Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
Child prices are applicable for children aged 3 - 11 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Universal Studios Hollywood With Transport
- Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour
- Dearly Departed: The Tragic History Tour Of Los Angeles
- Universal Studios Hollywood And Movie Stars' Homes Tour
- Los Angeles Dinner Cruise
- Electric Bicycle Tour Of Santa Monica And Venice Beach
- Hollywood - Behind The Scenes Walking Tour
- Historic Hollywood Stars And Bars
- Beverly Hills Beyond The Botox
- Ethnic Neighborhoods Food And Culture