OverviewFor a quick overview of one of the world's most famous cities, you can't beat this 1-hour trolley tour. See the best of Hollywood like Hollywood's Forever Cemetery and the apartment featured in Pretty Woman.Also see the famous Walk of Fame, the historic Hollywood Bowl, Paramount Studios, Capital Records, Warner Brothersand much more.
Know More about this tour
Ride in our open air trolley, which is perfect for picture taking, and enjoy a fully narrated tour of historic Hollywood movie, TV and radio landmarks. There will be plenty of photo opportunities available as this tour takes you to the Hollywood Bowl, The Hollywood Sign and Hollywood's Walk of Fame.
You'll bask in golden sunshine as your guided through Hollywood's most storied and historic landmarks, sights, attractions, and points of interest. Get a chance to see former sites of major movie studios from the golden age of Hollywood, including CBS, Twentieth Century Fox, and Warner Brothers. You won't want to miss one of the most unique ways to see all that Hollywood has to offer.
Inclusions for Hollywood Trolley Tour
- Hollywood Trolley Tour
- Narration by a professional driver/guide
Exclusions for Hollywood Trolley Tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Stops are made at the Hollywood Bowl (10 minutes) and for a great view/photo opportunity of the Hollywood Sign (5 minutes)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.