Get up close and personal with some of the most famous people in show business. These wax figures have been recreated so faithfully that you may think these celebrities are alive. In the museum you willfind a mix of current A-list stars, Academy Award winners, classic entertainers, and music superstars for fun photo ops with props (you choose the poses!) and discover little-known facts about their pets, pet peeves, and accomplishments. Along the way you will be able too:
- Rub elbows with todays top stars & pop culture icons
- Take a pic with Myrtle Beachs very own 35,000 lb. Great Ape
- Grab a mic and sing alongside the biggest names in music
- Meet horror anti-heroes, and find out what kind of villain you might be
- Be an action hero in the laser maze
- Re-live the good times with classic Hollywood entertainers
Located just off Highway 17 Bypass near Broadway at the Beach. Look for the Great Ape towering in the skyline! Free on-site parking.