OverviewGet ready for some classic Hollywood fun. First, step into the spotlight with wax versions of A-list celebrities at the original Hollywood Wax Museum. Dress up in costume and snap a selfie with your favorite star. Then, head across the street to learn all about the world's most amazing feats and record-breaking individuals at the Guinness World Records Museum: the tallest, shortest, heaviest, fastest, and more. You can even try to break your own world record.
- Editor's Pick
- Excellent value for money
- Instant Confirmation
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Two of Hollywood's most fun museums are right across the street from each other. The Hollywood Wax Museum is the longest-running wax museum in the US and the ultimate place to take selfies with your favorite stars. Dress up in costume, grab a few props and walk the red carpet with Angelina Jolie and George Clooney. Dance at an all-star pop concert, re-live the good times with classic entertainers, and learn all about their lives an accomplishments. If you're in the mood for a thrill, check out the Horror Chamber where you can encounter the creepiest horror movie villains of all time.
Just across the street, the Guinness World Records Museum is a trove of intriguing facts and feats documented by the best-selling book. At this family attraction on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, meet a real Guinness adjudicator and try to break your own world record. Check your eight against the world’s heaviest person, see how far your skin will stretch, compare your height with the world’s tallest man, observe some amazing food feats, learn about the world's smallest dog, and see the most popular video game.
Both museums are wheelchair-accessible.
Inclusions for Hollywood Wax Museum And Guinness World Records Museum Combo Admission
- All activities
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Exclusions for Hollywood Wax Museum And Guinness World Records Museum Combo Admission
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Located at 6767 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.