Hong By Starlight From Phuket Including Thai Seafood Buffet
OverviewEnjoy a delightful and unusual afternoon and evening tour with great appeal to those who love nature. Drive to Ao Por pier to board a comfortable twin engine cruiser and enjoy a Thai style light lunch before exploring Phang Ngas fascinating cave and Hong (cave with the sky opening). Thai seafood buffet dinner and round-trip hotel transportation is included.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Buffet dinner included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
PickupAfter pickupfrom your hotel in Phuket by minibus,You will be briefed on safety aspectsof the tour
Panak IslandOn arrival at Panak island, where youll have the opportunity to canoe through the caves and visit the internal lagoons. Youll be inside the lagoons for approximately 40 minutes, and during this time your tour guides will provide interesting information about the mangrove forests and wildlife of the island, including walking fish, fiddler crabs, and horn bills. Our experienced tour guides have an intimate knowledge of Phang Nga bay, allowing them to guide you to the inlets, collapsed cave systems, and preserved sites throughout your island day tour.
Hong IslandAfter spending 40 minutes exploring beautiful Panak Island, you will be asked to return to the main boat where we will then take a short 20 minute journey to Hong Island,Upon arrival at Hong Island youll get back into your individual canoes and spend around 40 minutes exploring this fascinating island, where youll take in the stunning natural rock formations, including solitary limestone peaks both in the sea and on land. Youll also have the opportunity to explore the caves, which contain stalagmites and stalactites, as well as observing the local wildlife.Lunch will be service on boardLunch freshly prepared and cooked on-board, served during travelling time to the next stop
Jamebond IslandThere isabout 25 minutes, You and your private guide will be canoe to one of the most enduring natural landmarks as one of the most famous parts of the Phang Nga National Park, the islands limestone tower karst were featured as the location of James Bonds nemesis, It is a natural limestone structure which rises up from the ocean and stands at 40 metres tall. These land masses were then eroded by water and wind into the islands we see today. Both Koh Tapu and Khao Ping Gan feature lush vegetation and steep shores, as well as two sandy beaches in the southwest between Ping Gan island, also known as leaning rock.
Lawa IslandYoull return to the main boat again, where a delicious typical Thai buffet lunch will be served which was carefully prepared on the boat during the time they were having fun on Ping Gan Island. Whilst you enjoy your meal, we will make our way to the last stop where youll have the opportunity to swim inwarm waters or relax on a golden, sandy beach Ao Phang Nga National Park you will be making memories that will stay with you for a lifetime. Immerse yourself in the legendary beauty of Ao Phang Nga National Park, known for its striking limestone karst formations, picturesque beaches, and Hollywood history. Thisday trip from Phuket and Khaolak takes you kayaking at islands ofPhang Nga Bay with a guide and boat crew. Paddle to the lagoons and caves of Hong and Panak islands, and enjoy a buffet lunch, snacks, and beverages.
Inclusions for Hong By Starlight From Phuket Including Thai Seafood Buffet
- Beverages, light refreshments, light lunch and seafood or Thai buffet
- Local guide
- National Park Fee
- On board buffet lunch Thai/Seafood
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under 9 years old is welcome for complimentary
- Child age from 10 - 15 years old will be charge as child rate
Exclusions for Hong By Starlight From Phuket Including Thai Seafood Buffet
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Simon Cabaret Show in Phuket
- Private Departure Transfer: Phuket Hotel to Airport
- Full Day Private Van with Chauffeur in Phuket
- Phuket Catamaran Afternoon Cruise
- One-Way Private Transfer in Phuket
- Full-Day Racha Islands Including Lunch and Transfers by Speedboat from Phuket
- Half-Day Thai Cooking Class from Phuket
- Full Day Thai Cooking Class from Phuket