Hong By Starlight From Phuket Including Thai Seafood BuffetWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a delightful and unusual afternoon and evening tour with great appeal to those who love nature. Drive to Ao Por pier to board a comfortable twin engine cruiser and enjoy a Thai style light lunch before exploring Phang Ngaâs fascinating cave and Hong (cave with the sky opening). Thai seafood buffet dinner and round-trip hotel transportation is included.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Buffet dinner included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourOur driver and professional guide will pick you up from your hotel in Phuket around 10:45am and head to Ao Por Pier. Embark in the modern twin-engine boat and a short briefing will be provided. Light lunch will be served around 1:30pm aboard. After lunch, your guide will paddles you through Tidal Nape inside Phang Nga Bay’s marine limestone karstic island into Hong.
Explore caves around Pang Nga Bays with your guide or take your time to swim or go sea canoe with your own paddler this area. Experience some unique and interesting marine geography of the hongs as well as spot wildlife including monkeys, birds and fish. Then, take the opportunity to make your own Kratong (banana leave with candles) and have fun with your friends while watching beautiful sun setting by the Phang Nga Bay.
After dark the magic deepens further and to conclude this truly memorable experience, enjoys delicious Thai seafood buffet under the stars before returning to Ao Por for transportation back to your resort around 9pm. All guides have first aid/CPR training, international standard sea kayak and caving training.
12:30pm – 1:30pm: Hotel Pick-up
1:30pm: Arrive Ao Por and boarding to our modern twin-engine escort boat, Thai style light lunch, trip and nature game briefing
2:30pm: Arrive the island and explore 1-2 caves and hongs
3:30pm: Return to the escort boat and move to the second island
4pm: Explore two more caves and hongs
5pm: Self-paddle, swimming and make your own Kratong during Phang nga Bay sunset
7pm: Return to a previously visited Hong after dark and launch your own Kratong
8pm: Depart Ao Por. Thai Seafood buffet dinner. Play star game on the star light deck
9pm: Arrive to the pier and transfer back to your hotel
Inclusions for Hong By Starlight From Phuket Including Thai Seafood Buffet
- Beverages, light refreshments, light lunch and seafood buffet dinner
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under 6 years old is welcome for complimentary
Exclusions for Hong By Starlight From Phuket Including Thai Seafood Buffet
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- National Park fee need to pay direct to National Park office for THB400 per adult and THB200 per children
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
National Park fee need to pay direct to National Park office for THB400 per adult and THB200 per children
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.