Hong Island By Speed Boat - Krabi Noi
OverviewSet against the spectacular backdrop of Phang Nga Bay, with its countless rocky outcrops, the islands are rightly considered to be among the most beautiful in Krabi province. Koh Hong is uninhabited, except for the birds, white-faced gibbons and giant monitor lizards that can be often spotted on the main white sand beach!!
Know More about this tourBelonging to the National Marine Park, the four superb islands of the Koh Hong group can be reached within 20 Mins from Ao Nang by speedboat, or 45 mins by longtail. Set against the spectacular backdrop of Phang Nga Bay, with its countless rocky outcrops, the islands are rightly considered to be among the most beautiful in Krabi province.
The main island, Koh Hong is uninhabited, except for the birds, whitefaced gibbons and giant monitor lizards that can be often spotted on the main white sand beach at quiet times, at least. Its interior is home to a large lagoon the chamber to which its Thai name Hong refers. This is best accessed at low tide by kayak, as the diminishing water level makes its colour change drastically from a deep emerald green to a clear turquoise motor boats either longtail or speedboats will go around midtide. The entrance to the lagoon is through a dramatic cliff passage that should be photographed on your way out.
Koh Lahding is another beautiful island with a sheltered cove where there is a birds nest collectors camp further north, both Koh Pakbia and Koh Rai have impressive sandbars revealed at low tide. Tours will include at least two pretty decent snorkeling stops the first or last at Koh Daeng, a rock island on the way to or from Koh Hong, and the second in Lahding Bay.
- Pick From hotel from 0800 Hrs to 0900 Hrs
- 0900 hrs Transfers from Hotel to Pier to catch speed boat.
- 0930 Then take boat to Hong Marine National Park Island Visiting A Room with the View is called from the local people or Lagoon as original calling.
- A difference touch and its beauty will be explored. Head up via the boat through a group of smallandmedium sized islands, Be thrilled with a variety of exciting underwater activities.
- 1300 Break for Picnic Lunch at bay of Koh Hong
- 1400 Relaxing and snorkel through shoals of eye catching fish, witness the inner beauty of both deep and shallow sea corals, swim along the clean white beach that surrounds the islands. Enjoy our kayaking forward to visit a hiding room lagoon, paddle around the island and back to the curtain point.
- 1600 Hrs After mesmerizing day out Transfers back to Hotel.
Carry Cash for National Park entry fee 300 THB per adult and 100 THB per child
Swimming gear and or change of clothes
Appropriate footwear e.g. rubber flip flops or Crocs
Adequate sun protection cream, glasses hat
Water Proof Bag
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.