After being picked up from your hotel in the morning, sail by longtail boat from Krabi to one of Thailands most stunning islands. This tour will take you to the main islands in the Hong group. On the way, stop at the rock island of Koh Daeng. Jump into the island's beautiful waters at and snorkel along the rocky ledges or take a walk through the mangrove forest. In the middle of the island lies the secret Hong Lagoon where you can be in harmony with nature. Kayak into this superb lagoon surrounded by huge limestone karsts and clear tranquil waters.
Enjoy a delicious lunch and refreshments on a tropical beach, giving you plenty of time to take in the beauty of the islands.
On this tour you will have the freedom to explore this beautiful island at your own pace. Paddle in the open sea by kayak (if kayak option is chosen), swim in the Hong Lagoon, snorkel, and relax on the beach. No matter what you choose, Hong Island is a place you won't easily forget.
Be taken back to your accommodations in Krabi at the end of the day.
- 8am - 9am: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 9am - 9:30am: Cruise by longtail boat to Hong Island
- 9:30am - 10:10am: Stop at Koh Daeng for open water snorkeling
- 10:10am - 11am: Swim & snorkel at Paradise Island
- 11am - 12pm: Cruise into Hong Lagoon for taking photos & have a swim
- 12pm - 1pm: Enjoy lunch at the beach of Hong Island
- 1pm - 3pm: Free time for relaxing, swimming, sunbathing & kayaking (only if kayak option has been booked)
- 3pm - 3:45pm: Depart from Hong Island Beach to Nopparat Thara Pier
- 3:45pm - 4pm: Transfer to hotel