Hong Island Tour By Longtail Boat With Snorkeling And Optional Kayaking - Krabi
OverviewDiscover one of the Andaman Sea's most beautiful islands on this 7-hour guided tour of Hong Island from Krabi. Enter the secret Hong Lagoon in a longtail boat and snorkel in the clear waters. Dry off on the white sandy beaches and bathe in the warmth of the sun. Kayak on the calm waters around Hong Island and find its secret lagoon.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Snorkel gear included
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAfter being picked up from your hotel in the morning, sail by longtail boat from Krabi to one of Thailands most stunning islands. This tour will take you to the main islands in the Hong group. On the way, stop at the rock island of Koh Daeng. Jump into the island's beautiful waters at and snorkel along the rocky ledges or take a walk through the mangrove forest. In the middle of the island lies the secret Hong Lagoon where you can be in harmony with nature. Kayak into this superb lagoon surrounded by huge limestone karsts and clear tranquil waters.
Enjoy a delicious lunch and refreshments on a tropical beach, giving you plenty of time to take in the beauty of the islands.
On this tour you will have the freedom to explore this beautiful island at your own pace. Paddle in the open sea by kayak (if kayak option is chosen), swim in the Hong Lagoon, snorkel, and relax on the beach. No matter what you choose, Hong Island is a place you won't easily forget.
Be taken back to your accommodations in Krabi at the end of the day.
- 8am - 9am: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 9am - 9:30am: Cruise by longtail boat to Hong Island
- 9:30am - 10:10am: Stop at Koh Daeng for open water snorkeling
- 10:10am - 11am: Swim & snorkel at Paradise Island
- 11am - 12pm: Cruise into Hong Lagoon for taking photos & have a swim
- 12pm - 1pm: Enjoy lunch at the beach of Hong Island
- 1pm - 3pm: Free time for relaxing, swimming, sunbathing & kayaking (only if kayak option has been booked)
- 3pm - 3:45pm: Depart from Hong Island Beach to Nopparat Thara Pier
- 3:45pm - 4pm: Transfer to hotel
Inclusions for Hong Island Tour By Longtail Boat With Snorkeling And Optional Kayaking
- Hotel round-trip transfer
- Drinking water and fruit
- Lunch package
- Snorkeling equipment
- Kayak and equipment (if kayak option chosen)
- Life jacket
- Knowledgeable local guide with basic English
Exclusions for Hong Island Tour By Longtail Boat With Snorkeling And Optional Kayaking
- National Park fee of 300 THB per adult and 200 THB per child for Hong Island to be paid at point of entry
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Long-tail boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
Please bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat because there are no piers on the islands.
Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
Expect to get a bit wet on a long-tail boat or kayak during the tour.
Tour program may change due to tidal and weather conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
If you stay at Klong Muang or Tupkaek Beach, there is a small extra fee of 200 THB per person which has to be paid on the day of the trip
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.