OverviewTravel by speedboat to visit the Hong Island archipelago. You will see Koh Hong, the main island with it's hidden lagoon, Koh Lading with it's sheltered cove, home to thousands of birds, and Koh Pakbia, which boast impressive sandbanks and rock formations. If you have selected the kayak option, you will get the chance to explore nature in a sit-on-top canoe.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snorkel gear included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in Ao Nang or Krabi Town in the morning, cruise by speedboat from Ao Thalane pier to one of the Andaman Sea's most stunning places. This full-day tour in the national marine park will take you to the main islands of the Hong Archipelago. On the way, stop at the rock isle of Koh Daeng, the best snorkeling spot for seeing colorful fish and corals.
Continue to Koh Hong, renowned for its vivid beauty, shallow coral reefs, and fine, sandy beaches. Jump into the island's clear waters and snorkel along the rocky ledges or take a walk through the mangrove forest. In the center of the half-circle-shaped island lies a secret lagoon, where you can opt to kayak while surrounded by limestone karsts dotting the tranquil waters. (The kayak session must be selected at booking.)
Enjoy a delicious lunch and refreshments on a tropical beach, with plenty of time to take in the beauty of the islands before you return to Krabi and your hotel.
- 07:45 - 08:30: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 08:30 - 09:15: Meet the crew at Ao Thalane Pier
- 09:15 - 09:45: Cruise by speed boat to Hong Island archipelago
- 09:45 - 10:45: Swim & snorkel at Pakbia Island
- 10:45 - 11:00: Continue to Lading Island
- 11:00 - 12:00: Lunch at Lading Island & more snorkeling
- 12:00 - 12:30: Explore the lagoon of Hong Island
- 12:30 - 14:00: Beach time & photography at Hong Island
- 14:00 - 15:00: Paddle by kayak at Koh Hong (if kayaking option has been booked)
- 15:00 - 15:30: Head back to Ao Thalane Pier
- 15:30 - 16:00: Transfer to the hotel
Inclusions for Hong Island Tour By Speed Boat From Krabi With Sightseeing And Optional Kayaking
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip transfer by speedboat
- Drinking water and fruits
- Snorkeling equipment
- Lfe jacket
- Kayak and equipment (if option selected)
- Professional guide
- Basic travel insurance
- National park entrance fee
Exclusions for Hong Island Tour By Speed Boat From Krabi With Sightseeing And Optional Kayaking
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera
Speedboats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily
Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat because there are no piers on the islands
Wear flip-flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand
Expect to get a bit wet on a speedboat during the tour
Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Minimum age is 2 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.