After hotel pickup in Ao nang orKrabi Town in the morning, cruise by speedboat from Ao thalane pier to one of the Andaman Sea's most stunning places. This full-day tour inthe national marine park will take you to the main islands ofthe Hong Archipelago. On the way, stop at the rock isleof Koh Daeng, the best snorkeling spot for seeing colorful fish and corals.
Continue to Koh Hong, renowned for its vividbeauty, shallow coral reefs, and fine, sandy beaches. Jump into the island's clearwaters and snorkel along the rocky ledges or take a walk through the mangrove forest. In the center of the half-circle-shaped island lies asecret lagoon, where you can opt to kayak while surrounded by limestone karsts dotting thetranquil waters. (The kayak sessionmust be selected at booking.)
Enjoy a delicious lunch and refreshments on a tropical beach, with plenty of time to take in the beauty of the islands before you return to Krabi and your hotel.
- 07:45 - 08:30: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 08:30 - 09:15: Meet the crew at Ao Thalane Pier
- 09:15 - 09:45: Cruise by speed boat to Hong Island archipelago
- 09:45 - 10:45: Swim & snorkel at Pakbia Island
- 10:45 - 11:00: Continue to Lading Island
- 11:00 - 12:00: Lunch at Lading Island & more snorkeling
- 12:00 - 12:30: Explore the lagoon of Hong Island
- 12:30 - 14:00: Beach time & photography at Hong Island
- 14:00 - 15:00: Paddle by kayak at Koh Hong (if kayaking option has been booked)
- 15:00 - 15:30: Head back to Ao Thalane Pier
- 15:30 - 16:00: Transfer to the hotel