OverviewWhether this is your first visit to Hong Kong or youre returning to refresh old memories, this comprehensive orientation is a great way to get to know Hong Kong Island, its history and its famous landmarks. During your half-day tour, a knowledgeable guide takes you to see multiple Hong Kong highlights in this ever-changing locale, including Victoria Peak, Aberdeen fishing village and Stanley Market. Enjoy informative commentary and included round-trip transport from your hotel.
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourStart your half-day tour of Hong Kong Island with hotel pickup, and head to the famous fishing village of Aberdeen. Here you'll see Hong Kong's junk-dwelling floating community, still very much a part of Hong Kong life. You have the option to board a sampan (at an additional cost), for a close-up view of waterborne life.
Next up is a short visit to a well-known jewelry factory, where craftsmen fashion meticulous works of art from gold and gems. Then pass picturesque Repulse Bay on the way to your next destination, the famous Stanley Market, where you can pick up bargains at just a fraction of the price in town.
Your tour of Hong Kong Island includes a tram ride for panoramic views of Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the surrounding islands. With an eight-minute funicular railway ride, take in the sweeping vista of Hong Kong’s skyscrapers before you’re taken back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Hong Kong Island Half-Day Tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Tram ride
Exclusions for Hong Kong Island Half-Day Tour
- Food and drinks
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Sampan ride is an optional activity that is payable direct to operator
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Note: Hong Kong Peak Tram is under maintenance from 5-9 June 2017. You will be arranged to take coach transfer to/from the Peak during this period of time.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.