Join a like-minded host to immerse yourself in local life and explore the markets which are an integral part of life in Hong Kongs Kowloon district! Discover the spots where locals come to buy absolutely anything and everything! From the Goldfish Market to the Flower Market, the Ladies Market where youll find fashion bargains to the more unusual Bird Market, your experience will be fully personalised to what youre interested in exploring, so the choice of which markets to explore is yours! Experience the enchanting blend of contemporary culture and traditional roots in some of the citys bustling markets, grab a bite to eat from a street food vendor and pick up a bargain or two yourself! Spend time getting to know your Local Host, who will recommend other markets to explore that they know youll love, and share with you the spots where locals really go to do their shopping, so you can get off the beaten path and explore the markets that most tourists miss
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
Your meeting time is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host.
Departure Details :
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the s.. read more
OverviewHong Kong might be famous for its shopping malls - but for an authentic, and local, shopping experience theres nowhere better than the street markets and densely packed bazaars of Mong Kok! This unique, vibrant and colourful part of town is alive and kicking at any time of day or night, so whether you just want to soak up the atmosphere or are looking for something specific, exploring Hong Kongs markets with a local is not to be missed! Selling everything from caged birds to live goldfish, bargain silk clothes to kitchen equipment - Mong Koks markets sell anything and everything. With a local to guide you, explore the buzzing umbrella covered streets, do some shopping and snack on delicious street food, just like a local!
- Private and personalised experience
- 3 hours with a Local Host
- Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Food & drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Itineraries are fully personalized so any additional requirements like local transportation or taxi and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost.
Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.