Join a local and head to the mainland for a night of exploring Kowloon, the citys most exciting district to be in as the sun sets. See the most incredible views of the Symphony of Lights and Hong Kong Islands skyline over the water before your local guides you through the maze of streets that make up this exciting area. Get a little lost exploring the tiny shops and market stalls in little side streets and back alleys, as well as the most famous night markets in Mong Kok, shopping for souvenirs and treasures to take home or just soaking up the atmosphere. Head to Dundas Street and explore the gaai, or back alleys, where youll find tiny bars selling drinks ranging from herbal medicines to beers! Eat your way around a traditional night markets where vendors sell all the classics like steamed crab, cheung fun (chewy rice noodles), siu mai (a street version of a steamed dim sum classic) and fried octopus tentacles, this is where youll find some of the best food in the city, all at a local price! Get tips and tricks where you can continue the night - this is one of the best places in the city to party! Your host will share local secrets with you, like where the locals go at 5am to eat fried squid balls after a night of partying, and where the best underground clubs are.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
Your meeting time is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host
Departure Details :
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the s.. read more
OverviewIf youre looking for a real local experience and the most authentic (and tastiest) food in the city, theres no better neighbourhood to explore than Kowloon. Lit by thousands of neon signs, this bustling district really comes alive after dark - and with a name that means 9 dragons, its no surprise! See spectacular views of the Islands skyline, get lost in the mazes of market stalls and rub shoulders with the locals when you grab some incredible street food at Kowloons night markets and late cafes. Continue the party all night or just eat your way through the local staples - with a local by your side, a night in Kowloon will be one to remember!
- Private and personalised experience
- 4 hours with a Local Host
- 6 - 8 tastings from night markets, street food stalls, and late cafes
- Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Additional food and drinks from the ones provided in the experience
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Itineraries are fully personalized so any additional requirements like local transportation or taxi and additional food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost.
Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.