Hong Kong Shore Excursion: Central District TourWrite a Review
OverviewWhile you're in port in Hong Kong, explore the central district Sheung Wan on a three-hour guided walking tour. See where past and the present converge in this well-preserved area, enjoying a glimpse of Hong Kongs heritage and experiencing its authentic present-day lifestyle. Follow a knowledgeable local guide through the streets of Sheung Wan a world of art galleries, old temples and specialty shops. Your shore excursion includes a ride on a traditional tram and a sampling of delicious Hong Kong treats.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Hong Kong Shore Excursion: Central District Tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local English-speaking guide
- Milk tea and local pastry at Cha Chaan Teng
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Hong Kong Shore Excursion: Central District Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Please note that this tour requires a minimum of 6 passengers to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved. Wear comfortable walking shoes
Please note: If you are docking at Ocean Terminal, meet your guide in front of the Marco Polo Hong Kong Hotel, which is connected to the terminal via the same shopping complex and a 3-minute walk. Once docked, your cruise ship's head will be pointing to the back entrance of the hotel.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.