OverviewAfter your cruise ship docks in the port of Hong Kong, enjoy a full-day shore excursion to the must-see sites of Hong Kong Island and Kowloon. Your informative guide will take you to Hong Kongs famous landmarks on this comprehensive sightseeing tour, a perfect introduction for first-time visitors. Enjoy a Star Ferry ride across Victoria Harbour, a sampan ride on Aberdeen Harbour and a tram ride to Victoria Peak, plus free time to browse for souvenirs at Stanley Market and the Ladies Street Market in the Mongkok District.
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Hong Kong Shore Excursion: Full-Day City Sightseeing Tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- One-way Star Ferry ticket
- Victoria Peak tram ticket
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Hong Kong Shore Excursion: Full-Day City Sightseeing Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please double-check which port your ship will be docking at prior to booking. Booking the incorrect port may result in your booking being cancelled
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Please note that this tour requires a minimum of 6 passengers to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Please note: If you are docking at Ocean Terminal, meet your guide in front of the Marco Polo Hong Kong Hotel, which is connected to the terminal via the same shopping complex and a 3-minute walk. Once docked, your cruise ship's head will be pointing to the back entrance of the hotel.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.