Hong Kong Street Food Feasting: Eat With A Local
OverviewEnjoying street food in Hong Kong is more than just a local passion, its part of the fabric of everyday life. So what better way to explore the city than eating your way around the very best of the street food scene than with a fellow foodie by your side? Discover where the locals really eat, get lost in back street markets and taste incredible street food from local vendors as you learn a thing or two about the ingredients and dishes that keep the city going at all hours of the day.
Know More about this tour
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Join a Local Host who is a foodie like yourself and wander through the Kowloon district or through the neighbourhoods of Sheung Wan or Sham Shui, eating your way around the most delicious markets, local eateries and street food stalls together as well as discovering the incredible ingredients that go into these dishes.
Get to know the local food - your Local Host will take take you spots where the locals go to buy a meal from street food vendors and choose 6 - 8 street foods like pork dumplings, roast goose, pineapple buns and glutinous rice pastries for you to try.
Immerse yourself in the local food culture with a host who is as passionate about eating authentic, local cuisine as you are and discover markets and street foods together.
Spend time getting to know your Local Host, chat about your favourite cuisine and get some insider recommendations of the most authentic locals places to eat and drink on the rest of your trip, at places your Local knows you will love.
- Taste some of the most popular street foods in the city
- Discover new foods, ingredients and flavours
- Let a Local personalise this experience to your taste
- Experience a street food scene which is an important part of local culture and everyday life
- Learn about the origin of many of the dishes you try
- Explore a neighbourhood of the city and discover other hidden gems as well as incredible dishes
Inclusions for Hong Kong Street Food Feasting: Eat With A Local
- * Private and personalised experience, * 4 hours with a Local Host, * 6 - 8 tastings of different street foods, * Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
Exclusions for Hong Kong Street Food Feasting: Eat With A Local
- * Additional food and drinks from the ones provided in the experience* Tickets to any attractions* Transportation costs* Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Well be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do and eat.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you will see well known markets, eateries and stores, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places, things and stories that you wont find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.