Join a like-minded Local Host to get a taste of the real Hong Kong in one of the citys oldest neighbourhoods. Stroll through the streets of this eclectic area, and soak up the blend of traditional and contemporary influences that the neighbourhood is renowned for. Explore Dried Seafood Street and Medicine Street, browsing the traditional Chinese medicine specialty seafood shops where local residents come to shop. Wander through the British influenced market hall before hunting for antique curios in Antique Street and picking up something delicious to eat in one of the citys oldest food markets. Visit beautiful temples and see how this district perfectly blends the citys traditional heritage and contemporary Chinese culture. Get to know your Local Host, who can give you tips and tricks and suggest for other neighbourhoods in the city to explore.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
Your meeting time is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host.
Departure Details :
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the s.. read more
OverviewHong Kong is an exciting and intoxicating blend of cultures, cuisines and traditions, and theres no better neighbourhood to experience this than Sheung Wan! Laid back and authentic, youll experience a taste of the real Hong Kong as you explore the winding streets of this old district with a local. This area is a melting pot of traditional Chinese medicine shops and markets, British influenced architecture and trendy stores, as well as hipster bars sitting alongside classic local food markets. Immerse yourself in the citys trendiest neighbourhood, and see how the Hong Kongs traditional heritage and history combine with modern influences, Western and Chinese culture to create a neighbourhood that locals love!
- Private and personalised itinerary
- 3 hours with a Local Host
- Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Well be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.