OverviewExplore downtown Nashville's hopping music and nightlife district with a pass worth $45, divided into $15 vouchers to spend at each of three honky tonk bars. Tap your feet to live music while sipping genuine moonshine, local draft beers, or a selection of whiskeys at these honky tonk bars, each of which boast a lot of character and great tunes. This pass provides savings while you discover honky tonk bars in the birthplace of country music!
- Excellent value for money
- Instant Confirmation
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
Know More about this tourHonky tonks are thought of as loud, roudy bars that feature live country music—where people go to dance, drink, and have a good time. Nashville's reputation for great music goes hand in hand with the honky tonk as many country musicians get their start playing in these bars. With this pass, you can visit some of Nashville's lively honky tonks while enjoying the savings afforded by the pass.
Bring your three $15 vouchers to spend at each of three honky tonk bars on your visit to the lively 2nd Ave district in downtown Nashville. Located within a few minutes walk from one another, each bar boasts its own down-home style and the country music that makes Nashville famous.
Bootlegger’s features 13 flavors of moonshine made from the recipe of famous moonshine maker Popcorn Sutton, who transformed his illicit moonshine production into a successful business. Most nights of the week you can hear live music, from bluegrass to modern country, in this intimate venue. No food is served here, however you can save your appetite for the Hard Rock Cafe or BB King's Club.
Housing historical music memorabilia ranging from electric guitars to cowboy hats to platinum records, you're guaranteed to be surrounded by music at the Hard Rock Cafe. Enjoy a live karaoke band every Thursday night in the Rock Shop!
Let the good times roll at B.B King's Blues Club! Select from a menu featuring a variety of delicious meals influenced by various flavors throughout the South. Open daily for lunch, dinner, and late night meals, B.B King's Blues Club also hosts nightly live entertainment.
Not far away, you will find Doc Holliday’s Saloon offering a selection of whiskeys and local beers on tap. Listen to your favorite tunes on the juke box as you sip a drink and soak up the friendly atmosphere of this small joint.
Your pass provides three vouchers at a discounted price, the right way to start a night out in Nashville!
Inclusions for Honky Tonk Bar Pass
- A $45 value includes a $15 voucher to each of these Nashville hot spots: Bootlegger's, Doc Holliday's Saloon, Hard Rock Cafe and/or B.B. King's Cub
Exclusions for Honky Tonk Bar Pass
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years
All passes are valid until the end of the calendar year from date of issue
Passes cannot be mailed to your place of residence
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.