Honolulu Honeymoon Airport Lei Greeting
OverviewExperience true Hawaiian hospitality as you are greeted at the Honolulu Airport with a fresh flower lei and a warm "aloha" the moment you step off the plane. Hawaii Flower Lei is one of few companies with the credentials to meet you right at your arrival gate. Your local greeter will escort you to baggage claim or your connecting inter-island flight. An airport lei greeting sets the tone for your entire Hawaiian vacation and Hawaii Flower Lei considers it an honor to be your first contact in the islands!
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourYour airport lei greeting begins at your arrival gate at theDaniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL). Most visitors spend at least a short time in Honolulu, even if it is just to pass through the airport for a connecting inter-island flight. Our friendly greeters have secure area airport badges, affording us the opportunity to greet you right at your arrival gate! So whether you're just passing through, or heading to Waikiki for some fun, we'll escort you where you need to go and answer any questions you may have along the way.
Our company has an amazing reputation for going above and beyond. We embody the aloha spirit and love sharing our aloha with visitors to the islands. Your fresh leis are often made by your greeter just for you, thus making it a very personalized experience, and we often have some island treats to share.
Inclusions for Honolulu Honeymoon Airport Lei Greeting
- Airport taxes
- Lei Greeting ONLY
Exclusions for Honolulu Honeymoon Airport Lei Greeting
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You MUST include flight information. Failure to do so may result in a $10 late fee.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.