Honolulu Segway Tour: Kapiolani Park, Makalei Beach Park And Queen’s Surf Beach
OverviewExplore the beaches and parks of Honolulu on a 1.5-hour Segway tour that takes you past cultural and natural highlights from Waikiki. Glide around Queen Kapiolani Park to Makalei Beach Park, and follow coastal paths from the beaches of Kaimana to Queens Surf. Your tour includes narration about historical sights and instruction from a professional guide, one per every eight passengers.
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your guide at Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, start your 1.5-hour tour with a short training session. In no time youll learn how to effortlessly glide on your own self-balancing Segway. Then youre off!
Follow your guide as you circle the 42-acre (16-hectare) Honolulu Zoo, located in Queen Kapiolani Park, which was created in 1876 by King Kalakaua as a residential area that originally included a horse track.
Cruising over to Makalei Beach Park near Diamond Head, check out the charming cottages along Coconut Avenue. Then continue to Kaimana Beach, the Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial and Waikiki Aquarium while following a shoreline promenade along Queens Surf Beach, named after Queen Liliuokalani, whose beach house once stood here.
Enjoy photo ops with the father of modern surfing at the Duke Kahanamoku Statue before your Segway tour ends back at the starting point in Waikiki.
Inclusions for Honolulu Segway Tour: Kapiolani Park, Makalei Beach Park And Queen’s Surf Beach
- Local guide
- Use of Segway and helmet
Exclusions for Honolulu Segway Tour: Kapiolani Park, Makalei Beach Park And Queen’s Surf Beach
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes such as sneakers, light clothing, sunglasses and sunscreen; bring a bottle of water and a camera (youll have many stops at scenic points to take photos)
Each Segway has a small pouch on the front that can hold a small bag or backpack
Minimum age to ride Segway is 10
Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Minimum weight requirement is 75 lbs / 36 kilos.
Maximum weight requirement is 280 lbs / 136 kilos.
Please provide your in-destination contact info (cell phone #) or hotel information in the special requirements field at check-out. This information is mandatory in the event of weather cancellations or late arrivals.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.