OverviewIf you're in Las Vegas, this is the best way to tour Hoover Dam! Ever wanted to ride a motorcycle? Now you can experience a guided tour and enjoy the freedom and beautiful views as you are in the drivers seat of your own trike. Trike Tours offer a unique, safe and exciting way for people of all ages to go on a fun ride and create memories that will last a lifetime. And best of all, no motorcycle license is needed!
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at select hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas. You will then be transported by van or minibus to Boulder City - your starting point. After a short safety briefing and practice session, get ready for a fun and thrilling time as you take control of your very own trike motorcycle!
On your guided tour, you'll ride through and stop at Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Historic Boulder City and the surrounding areas. Imagine the excitement of riding over Hoover Dam as you gaze at the magnificent views surrounding Lake Mead and the Memorial Bridge, on your own trike. There is no motorcycle license needed, so these automatic trikes are very easy to ride. The two wheels in the back help you feel safe while still embarking on the adventure of your life. People of all ages will agree that this is an opportunity of a lifetime to experience a breathtaking ride and a chance to create lasting memories!
Designated stops for quick breaks, pictures and sharing information are provided. You do not need a motorcycle license to experience the exhilarating ride of these 300cc automatic trikes. Your tour is 5-hours in total, with 2-3 hours on the trike. For safety, you will have two tour guides - one in front on a trike and one in the back in a vehicle.
This is the most fun you can have on three wheels!
Inclusions for Hoover Dam Trike Tour
- Trike Motorcycle tour
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Hoover Dam Trike Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Customers must call to confirm tour Pick-Up location at least 24 hours before tour
Credit card is required at confirmation of tour for a $300 refundable hold deposit for any damages.
Minimum age to drive is 21 years old, with a valid drivers license
Minimum age to ride is 8 years old
Must sign a waiver forms
Maximum combined weight is 380 pounds
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly
Reserves the right to cancel or alter itineraries due to conditions beyond control such as traffic, weather, safety, and construction
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.