The most beautiful view of Prague is said to be from the surface of the Vltava River. So dont miss out on this unique opportunity to not only become acquainted with Pragues sights from our Hop On Hop Off buses, but also during a 45-minute cruise on an original historical boat. The boat will take you through the romantic ertovka Canal which has been called the Prague Venice due to its beauty. The pillars of Charles Bridge will be so close that you will almost be able to touch them. Light refreshments in the form of traditional Czech beverages, Czech gingerbread and ice cream in the summer months await you on board the boat.The boat ticket includes free entry to the Charles Bridge Museum. The boats depart every 15 to 20 minutes in the period from 10:30 am to 5:00 pm. You can board at the following address: Kovnick nmst 3, the Judith Dock. Each Hop On Hop Off ticket includes one cruise. You can use the boat ticket at any time throughout the period of the tickets validity and during the docks opening hours. The Hop On Hop Off ticket is valid for 24 hours.
- Printed Voucher Required
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Days
Departure Time :
RED LINE TIME TABLE: we would like to point out that the bus may sometimes be delayed due to traffic. The stated times are purely for information purposes only. MAIN STATION: 9:30 AM - 6:.. read more
Departure Details :
Main Train Station , Malá Strana (street U Bruských kasáren) , Prague Castle (street Mariánské hradby) , Strahov monastery (street Dlabačov) , Strahov stadium (street Vaníčkova) , Kampa (stree.. read more
OverviewGet to know the most beautiful sites in Prague during a unique cruise along the Vltava River and while travelling in a double-decker bus which will provide you with an unrepeatable view of the city. Hop on and hop off without limit for 24hours!
- *Modern double decker buses , *USB charger , *Wi-Fi , *24 hours ticket , *Hygienic headphones , *Unique cruise along the Vltava River , *Light refreshment on the boat , *Free entry to the Charles Bridge Museum , *Audio commentary in one of 19 languages on board the boat
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
RED LINE TIME TABLE:
we would like to point out that the bus may sometimes be delayed due to traffic. The stated times are purely for information purposes only.
MAIN STATION: 9:30 AM - 6:10 PM (FREQUENCY EVERY 40 MINUTES)
MAL STRANA: 9:45 AM - 6:25 PM (FREQUENCY EVERY 40 MINUTES)
PRAGUE CASTLE: 9:50 AM- 6:30 PM (FREQUENCY EVERY 40 MINUTES)
STRAHOV MONASTERY: 9:55 AM - 6:35 PM (FREQUENCY EVERY 40 MINUTES)
STRAHOV STADIUM: 10:00 AM - 6:40 PM (FREQUENCY EVERY 40 MINUTES)
KAMPA: 10:20 AM - 7:00 PM (FREQUENCY EVERY 40 MINUTES)
CANAL CRUISE TIME TABLE:
DAILY 10:30 AM - 5 PM (FREQUENCY EVERY 15 MINUTES)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hop on Hop Off 48 hours Tour and Canal Cruise in Prague
- Hop on Hop Off 24 hours All Inclusive Tour in Prague
- Hop On Hop Off 48 Tour All Inclusive in Prague
- Prague-Budapest Grand Sightseeing tour
- 6 hours Troja Chateau and Prague Zoo Private Tour by boat
- E-Scooter Rent
- Ultimate Prague
- Ultimate Prague Private Walking Tour