Hop-on Hop-off City Sightseeing Dublin Tour
OverviewEnjoy this Hop on-off 3 routes CitySightseeing Dublin tour stopping at Dublin's best attractions with a 24/48hrs ticket
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourExplore Ireland's capital city and visitor attractions at your leisure with your ticket and enjoy our 3 fantastic routes. Hop-on board Dublin's original language tour with audio commentary in 8 languages! Or why not enjoy live guide commentary from our local award-winning Irish guides?
This fun & friendly 90 minute RED original route tour departs every 8 to 20 minutes throughout the day and some of the stops included are Trinity College, Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Kilmainham Gaol, Old Jameson Distillery & others. Visitor attraction discounts and exclusive offers are available on receipt of your ticket. First 9am, last 7pm depending on season.
Our exciting BLUE "DNA" route departs every 30 minutes throughout the day and stops at many of Dublin's famous attractions such as Trinity College, Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle and St. Patrick's Cathedral. The "Blue Route" whisks you out of the city to visit Glasnevin Cemetery, Ireland's Necropolis. Learn about Ireland's rich history through the narratives of Daniel OConnell, Charles Stewart Parnell, Michael Collins and Eamon DeValera, among others. Finish your tour off with a stop in Croke Park and find out what being Irish is all about. Croke Park is an iconic stadium, steeped in history and has been at the heart of Irish sporting and cultural life for over 100 years. Take a trip here and enjoy an unrivaled state-of-the-art interactive visitor experience and find out more about Irelands unique national games and the fastest field games in the world hurling and Gaelic football. From Apr-Oct. First 10am, last 4pm.
Our newest YELLOW "Attractions Link" route is designed to get you into the city centre from some of the larger Southside hotels. Departing every 30 minutes the Yellow Route stops at the Aviva International Football and Rugby Stadium and The Baggot Street Bridge before heading into Georgian Dublin. The Route continues on to Dublins newest distillery, Teelings, before joining up with the red and blue tour routes at St. Patricks Cathedral and the Guinness Storehouse. Our Attractions Link returns to city centre from the Guinness Storehouse via Georgian Dublin and heads back out towards the Ballsbridge and takes about 1hr 30 minutes to complete. Hop on-off at any stop of your choice and enjoy discounts at many of the attractions along the way. From Jul-Oct. First 10am, last 4pm.
See Itinerary below for a list of stops:
Inclusions for Hop-on Hop-off City Sightseeing Dublin Tour
- FREE 2 kids with every adult ticket paid
- 2x1 meal deals
- Drinks specials
- Ticket valid for 1 or 2 days & 3 routes!
- Hop on-off service with over 30 stops
- Discounts on top attractions and shops
- original RED route
- north BLUE "DNA" route: explores Glasnevin Cemetery, Dublin Docklands, Croke Park & others
- NEW! YELLOW "ATTRACTIONS LINK" route: Aviva Stadium, Teelings Distillery & others
- English live guided tour
- and/or multilingual audio commentary in 8 languages:
- English, Gaelic, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Japanese & Russian
- FREE Irish coffee in O'Sullivan's Irish bar (near stop 8)
- 20% off all jewelry in Dublin Visitor Centre (O'Connell St, near stop 1)
- FREE glass of Guinness at Nancy's Hands Traditional Irish Pub (stop 18)
- Savings in top Dublin shops and attractions
- FREE cocktail in Oscar's Bar & Kitchen (near stop 5)
- FREE scoop of ice cream in Sweet Republic (summer, kids only, stop 22)
- FREE 1916 walking tour
- FREE poncho (inclement weather)
- 20% off at the Green & Baker, El Gringo Burrito and Tuk Tuk in St. Stephen's Green Food Village (near stop 7)
Exclusions for Hop-on Hop-off City Sightseeing Dublin Tour
- Optional gratuities
- Food & beverages
1. 13 Upper O'Connell Street (City Sightseeing Shop)
1b. Abbey Street
2. Dublin Visitor Centre (Trinity College, Book of Kells)
2b. Abbey Street
3. Nassau Street (City Sightseeing Shop, KC Peaches-10%off)
4. Leinster Street
5. National Art Gallery
6. Merrion Square (Number 29 Museum, Fitzwilliam Casino-€10 free bet)
7. St. Stephen's Green (KC Peaches-10%off, Stephen's Green Food Village)
8. College Green (Dublin Wax Museum-€1 off, Pacino's Restaurant, O'Neills Bar)
9. Dame Street (Dublin Castle, Temple Bar, Celtic Design, Bobo's Burgers, KC Peaches-10%off)
10. Dame Street
11. Christ Church Cathedral (Dublinia-€1 off)
12. St. Patrick's Cathedral
13. High Street
14. Guinness Storehouse (€1 off)
15. Royal Hospital Kilmainham (Museum of Modern Art)
16. Kilmainham Gaol
17. Heuston Station
18. Parkgate Street
19. Phoenix Park (Dublin Zoo-€2 off)
20. National Museum of Decorative Arts & History
21. St. Michan's Crypt
21a. Smithfield (Old Jameson Distillery-€1 off, Story of the Irish-€1 off)
22. Bachelor's Walk (Leprechaun Museum, Liffey River Cruises)
22a. St. Michan's Church
22b. Constitution Hill
22c. Brian Boru Pub
23. Parnell Square (James Joyce Centre)
23a. Glasnevin Cenetery (Botanic Gardens)
24a. Croke Park (Croke Park Stadium Tour)
24b. Mountjoy Square
25. Jeanie Johnston
26. Convention Centre
27. 3 Arena
28. Tara St. Dart Station
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.