City Sightseeing Dublin Hop On-off 3 Routes!Write a Review
This hop on-off tour is a customized trip to suit your timing. The trip gives you the freedom to visit the picturesque city of Dublin on a bus from which you can get on-off at anytime. Enjoy our 3 routes stopping at the best Dublin's attractions.
- FREE 2 kids with every adult ticket paid
- 2x1 meal deals
- Drinks specials
- Ticket valid for 1 or 2 days & 3 routes!
- Hop on-off service with over 30 stops
- Discounts on top attractions and shops
- original RED route
- north BLUE "DNA" route: explores Glasnevin Cemetery, Dublin Docklands, Croke Park & others
- NEW! YELLOW "ATTRACTIONS LINK" route: Aviva Stadium, Teelings Distillery & others
Know More about this tour
With over 25 stops at Dublin's top visitor attractions, there is no better way to see Dublin!
Explore Ireland's capital city and visitor attractions at your leisure with your ticket and enjoy our 3 fantastic routes. Hop-on board Dublin's original language tour with audio commentary in 8 languages! Or why not enjoy live guide commentary from our local award-winning Irish guides?
This fun & friendly 90 minute RED original route tour departs every 8 to 20 minutes throughout the day and some of the stops included are Trinity College, Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Kilmainham Gaol, Old Jameson Distillery & others. Visitor attraction discounts and exclusive offers are available on receipt of your ticket. First 9am, last 7pm depending on season.
Our exciting BLUE "DNA" route departs every 30 minutes throughout the day and stops at many of Dublin's famous attractions such as Trinity College, Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle and St. Patrick's Cathedral. The "Blue Route" whisks you out of the city to visit Glasnevin Cemetery, Ireland's Necropolis. Learn about Ireland's rich history through the narratives of Daniel O’Connell, Charles Stewart Parnell, Michael Collins and Eamon DeValera, among others. Finish your tour off with a stop in Croke Park and find out what being Irish is all about. Croke Park is an iconic stadium, steeped in history and has been at the heart of Irish sporting and cultural life for over 100 years. Take a trip here and enjoy an unrivaled state-of-the-art interactive visitor experience and find out more about Ireland’s unique national games and the fastest field games in the world – hurling and Gaelic football. From Apr-Oct. First 10am, last 4pm.
Our newest YELLOW "Attractions Link" route is designed to get you into the city centre from some of the larger Southside hotels. Departing every 30 minutes the Yellow Route stops at the Aviva International Football and Rugby Stadium and The Baggot Street Bridge before heading into Georgian Dublin. The Route continues on to Dublin’s newest distillery, Teelings, before joining up with the red and blue tour routes at St. Patrick’s Cathedral and the Guinness Storehouse. Our Attractions Link returns to city centre from the Guinness Storehouse via Georgian Dublin and heads back out towards the Ballsbridge and takes about 1hr 30 minutes to complete.
Hop on-off at any stop of your choice and enjoy discounts at many of the attractions along the way. First tour from 9am, last 4pm/7pm depending on season and route.
Inclusions for City Sightseeing Dublin Hop On-off 3 Routes!
- English live guided tour
- and/or multilingual audio commentary in 8 languages:
- English, Gaelic, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Japanese & Russian
- Kids go free
- 2x1 meal deals
- FREE Irish coffee in O'Sullivan's Irish bar (near stop 8)
- 20% off all jewelry in Dublin Visitor Centre (O'Connell St, near stop 1)
- FREE glass of Guinness at Nancy's Hands Traditional Irish Pub (stop 18)
- Savings in top Dublin shops and attractions
- FREE cocktail in Oscar's Bar & Kitchen (near stop 5)
- FREE scoop of ice cream in Sweet Republic (summer, kids only, stop 22)
- FREE walking tour (summer only)
- FREE poncho (inclement weather)
- 20% off at the Green & Baker, El Gringo Burrito and Tuk Tuk in St. Stephen's Green Food Village (near stop 7)
Exclusions for City Sightseeing Dublin Hop On-off 3 Routes!
- Optional gratuities
- Food & beverages
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.