Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour Salzburg
OverviewExplore the highlights of Salzburg in our comfortable buses which allow you to enjoy an informative city commentary in 13 different languages. With 12 convenient stops, your hop-on hop-off tour covers all the main attractions. If you are short of time take the Day-Ticket option. For a more leisurely experience select the 2-Day Package.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourHop aboard your bus at one of the 12 stops around Salzburg. Settle into your seat for a tour of all the must-see sights, hopping on and off as you wish. During the main season (March 15 to January 14), buses depart every 30 minutes from each stop (first bus is at 9:20am), and during low season (January 15 to March 14), buses leave every 45 minutes (first bus is at 10:05am). Admire the central Mirabell Palace & Gardens next to our meeting point. See the historical landmark of Salzburg, the Fortress Hohensalzburg, as well as Mozart's House and Birthplace. Explore Hellbrunn Palace or check out the Trick Fountains. As you ride, hear narration about the various landmarks with the headsets provided on board.
Exclusive Sound of Music Channel: See all the major "Sound of Music" movie locations in Salzburg while listening to the special Sound of Music audio-commentary in English or Spanish. Along the way you hear the true story of the Von Trapp Family, as well as behind-the-scenes information on the filming of this famous musical and listen to the songs from the movie.
We offer one bus with air-condition and two buses with open deck.
Inclusions for Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour Salzburg
- Choice of 1- or 2-day hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Audio guide in several languages
- Extra Sound of Music commentary in English and Spanish
- Free Bus Ticket for all city buses for the same day
Exclusions for Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour Salzburg
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
No personal food or drink allowed inside the bus
Wear comfortable shoes for walking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Grand Salzburg City Tour including Hellbrunn Palace and 24 Hour Salzburg Card
- Dinner Experience at Salzburg Fortress and Mozart Concert in Salzburg
- Salzburg la Carte
- Private Half-Day Eagle's Nest Tour from Salzburg
- Private Tour: Eagle's Nest and World Famous Movie Locations from Salzburg
- Private Tour: Innsbruck and Swarovski Crystal Worlds from Salzburg