OverviewThe complete tour of Athens includes various key sights of Athens, such as Acropolis, the Parthenon, and the Panathenaic Stadium. With two interchanging lines, the Blue and the Orange, enjoy an unforgettable tour in Athens, as well as Piraeus, the suburb around the greatest port of the capital. Don't miss out on the unique opportunity to become acquainted with the most beautiful attractions of one of the most prominent European capitals! Enrich your cruise with this two-hour memorable experience!
- Ideal choice for families
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
Know More about this tourOrange Line:
Visit the Acropolis and Parthenon, the highlights of the city! The orange line roams by the most beautiful attractions further down the city centre. You may see the Plaka District, the most traditional area of Athens, and mingle with the vibes of ancient Greece. At Syntagma square, you can admire the Hellenic Parliament with its impressive guard line. Feel free to explore the Panathenaic stadium, where the first modern Olympic Games were held. Roam around or the Temple of Zeus or the picturesque area of Monastiraki and its Flea Market.
Blue Line - Piraeus:
If you are fresh from the cruise, you can start your journey at either of the cruise Terminals in the Port of Piraeus, just a stone's throw away from the cruise ship. You may admire attractions such as Pasalimani, the yachts’ marina, and Mikrolimano, the ancient harbour of Piraeus. Don't miss out on the impressive new Museum of Acropolis, and walk up to the Acropolis hill to admire the Parthenon.
Start your tour to the Athenian Riviera from the Planetarium stop of the Blue Line. Find out how the bewildering desert of the 1900s has evolved into one of the most cosmopolitan areas of Greece! The Glyfada Line is a blending of history and modernism. Enjoy the sunset from Marina Flisvou, or swim and sunbathe in Agios Kosmas. In the Glyfada Terminal, you may wander around the most cosmopolitan suburbs of the capital, enjoy the luxurious department stores and wind down in the beautiful cafes. Don't miss out on the beach bar and taste a cocktail by the seaside!
Green Line − Vouliagmeni:
Vouliagmeni may have been associated with the beaches, but the area is a history lesson on its own. From the Allied Forces Cemetery to the Byzantine Museum, Vouliagmeni Line is certainly worth a visit. Relax at the beautiful beach of Kavouri Oceanis, one of the most popular beaches in Athens. Vouliagmeni Lake, one of the most popular spots in Athens, is a wonder of natural beauty. Don’t miss out on a jump into the thermal baths and admire the breathtaking surroundings.
Mini Fun Train:
The Piraeus Fun Train is carefully designed to take you to all the Piraeus famous sights and Piraeus main shopping area. Just 2 minutes from the main Arrival Gates, the Fun Trains are waiting for you to hop on and explore Piraeus.
Inclusions for Hop On Hop Off Classic Tour Of Athens
- Free WiFi on board
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Multi-lingual audio guide in 16 different languages
Exclusions for Hop On Hop Off Classic Tour Of Athens
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Both print outs and mobile versions are accepted
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Athens Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Private Tour: Gourmet Food Walking Tour In Athens
- Athens Scenic Bike Tour
- Hidden Athens Walking Tour And Picnic: Plaka And The Hills Of Athens
- Acropolis Of Athens Segway Tour
- Corinth Half-Day Trip From Athens
- Sunset At The Cape Sounion Half Day Tour
- Athens Walking Tour
- Mythology Games And National Garden Tour
- Olympic Crazy Cart Driving And Mythology Games