Hop On Hop Off Cracow Sightseeing Tour - Krakow
OverviewUsing hop on hop off Cracow Sightseeing Tour, you can visit the major touristic attractions of Krakow. Enjoy amazing views from the top of the double decker buses and get to know the major facts about Krakow and its monuments.
- Instant Confirmation
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Know More about this tourDiscover the beauty of the former Polish capital from the top of a double decker bus. Visit the monuments and the sites of interest in your own pace using the concept of hop on - hop off. Enjoy the amazing views of the city from the top floor enjoying at the same time audio guide commentary in eight languages to choose from, giving you the certificated information on the places of interest, history and curiosities. On the route all the highlights of the city can be found: the complex of the Wawel Castle which served as a seat of the polish kings until the end of the 16th century, National Museum with its wide collection of the art masterpieces, Kazimierz district which in the past was a place where the Jewish community resided and built many synagogues which can be admired till this day, Podgrze district related to the history of the ghetto created by the Germans occupying the city during the WWII, Schindler's Factory - a former enamel factory where Oscar Schindler managed to save approx. 1200 Jew employees by employing them in the factory. Today this historic place widely known from the Steven Spielberg's film "The Schindler's List" serves as the museum devoted to the reality of Cracov during the times of WWII and is considered one of the most interesting museums in the country. Heroes of the Ghetto Square- the center of the Jewish ghetto, today covered by many oversized, empty, scattered all over the square chairs that commemorate the victims of the tragic ghetto liquidation in 1943. The city center with Sowacki's Theatre, 19th century Railway Station, picturesque Planty park, Matejko Square with the most distinguish monument in the city devoted to the Grunwald battle, medieval city walls with its famous Florian Gate and the round Barbican fortress. The Main Square Market can be reached within the short walk from one of our stops in the center. Last but not least visit the Kociuszki's Mound which is located outside the city center and was built by the Cracov inhabitants in the 19th century to commemorate the national hero- Tadeusz Kociuszko.
Inclusions for Hop On Hop Off Cracow Sightseeing Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour
Exclusions for Hop On Hop Off Cracow Sightseeing Tour
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Morning Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour from Krakow
- Private Arrival Transfer: Katowice Airport to Krakow Hotels
- Auschwitz- Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine in One Day
- Private Departure Transfer: Krakow Hotels to Katowice Airport
- Krakow Super Saver: Wieliczka Salt Mine Half-Day Trip plus Private Krakow Tour by Electric Car