OverviewAdmire New York's famous skyline and iconic sights from the water on this morning or afternoon cruise. See top New York attractions and learn more about the city and its landmarks from engaging commentary. Your exploration can continue on land at 4 hop-off locations: Pier 78, World Financial Center, Pier 11 and DUMBO, Brooklyn. Your ticket also includes admission to the One World Observatory!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourHead to Pier 78 on the west side of Manhattan to board your morning or afternoon cruise around the lower part of Manhattan. Kick back in the indoor seating area, or take in unobstructed views from the boat's observation deck.
Cruise down the Hudson River into Manhattan Harbor, then up the East River to midtown before looping back. Along the way, keep your camera ready for spectacular photo ops of New York's many world-famous skyscrapers and bridges. Your exploration can continue on land at four hop-off locations: Pier 78, World Financial Center, Pier 11 and DUMBO, Brooklyn. See a variety of New York attractions including the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Battery Park, Museum of Jewish Heritage, Governors Island, Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge, Williamsburg Bridge, South Street Seaport, Chrysler Bridge and United Nations.
Throughout your cruise, listen to entertaining and informative onboard narration providing history and fun facts about New York City and its best-known sights. Your 1.5-hour Manhattan cruise ends at Pier 78. Choose an optional upgrade to include One World Observatory and National September 11 Memorial & Museum.
Inclusions for Hop-on Hop-off Ferry With One World Observatory Admission
- Hop-on Hop-off Ferry Cruise
- One World Observatory Admission (if option selected)
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum Admission (if option selected)
Exclusions for Hop-on Hop-off Ferry With One World Observatory Admission
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible; however there may be a step up or down depending on the water level on the day of your cruise
Please leave a note in the Special Requirements box at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Infants 2 years and under are free
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.