Hop On Hop Off Keukenhof Bus - Amsterdam
OverviewSmell the flowers and visit the world's largest spring garden. Enjoy the abundance and perfume of more than 7 million bulbs in bloom at Keukenhof! Benefit of direct and easy travel from Amsterdam centre to Keukenhof in just 55 minutes. Sit back, relax and enjoy the comfortable bus ride, while admiring the typical Dutch landscape. Bypass the queues upon arrival and visit at your own leisure!
- Direct and frequent travel from Amsterdam centre to Keukenhof gardens
- The audio presentation offers interesting information during your ride
- Keukenhof is one of the most famous and largest spring gardens in the world
- Bypass the queues and visit Keukenhof at your own leisure
- Visit A'DAM Lookout and absorb the cityscape from the 360-degree sky deck (optional tour)
Know More about this tour
Hop on the comfortable bus and enjoy hassle free and efficient travel from Amsterdam centre to Keukenhof gardens. During your trip you can watch the audio presentation offering information on Dutch history, the landscape and interesting details on why Holland is so famous for its flowers.
Upon arrival, you can bypass the queues and benefit of fast track entry. This will give you extra time to visit the impressive gardens of Keukenhof. Visit at your own leisure and make sure your camera has enough battery to capture those memorable flower photo's!
The bus offers frequent departures back to Amsterdam. Benefit of flexible travel to one of Holland's best known icons. A wonderful holiday memory!
Make sure to take your free copy of the Amsterdam Welcome Guide + city map provided on the bus, to help you find your way around more easily.
The bus departs right at the doorstep of Amsterdam's newest attraction: A'DAM Lookout. Enjoy a visit to this spectacular tower. The exciting elavator takes you to the 20th floor in just 22 seconds where you can absorb the cityscape from the 360-degree sky deck offering amazing views of historic Amsterdam. Take in the scenery with floor to-ceiling glass windows on the indoor panoramic deck. And make sure to take your digital memory photo, where you balance up above the city without risking your life.
Inclusions for Hop On Hop Off Keukenhof Bus
- Return travel Amsterdam - Keukenhof
- Fasttrack entrance at Keukenhof
- Audio presentation onboard
- Amsterdam Welcome Guide + city map
- Entry A'DAM Lookout (optional)
- Digital memory photo at A'DAM Lookout (optional)
Exclusions for Hop On Hop Off Keukenhof Bus
- Food & drinks
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Amsterdam's Favorite Food Tour with a Local
- Private Arrival Transfer: Amsterdam Airport to Rotterdam Hotel
- Private Arrival Transfer: Amsterdam Airport to The Hague Hotel
- Amsterdam Pizza Cruise by Night
- Shared Transfer from Amsterdam River Cruise Port to Amsterdam Hotel
- Small-Group Amsterdam Beer Tour
- Amsterdam Food Tour
- Amsterdam Bar and Club Tour