Get to know one of the most beautiful cities in Europe as you hop on and off our buses without limit for a period of 24 hours. Our modern, double-decker Hop On Hop Off buses will take you to the best known sights and places of interest in Prague. On board the bus, you can choose a commentary in one of 14 international languages, while your children can listen to a program which has been tailor-made for them. You can find more information in the Kids Channel section. Each ticket comes with a set of single-use, hygienic headphones. The purchased ticket becomes valid at the moment when you first enter the bus. It is possible to purchase a 45-minute boat cruise or a 90-minute Prague Castle tour in addition to each ticket. All ticket types can be purchased on board our bus.
RED LINE TIME TABLE:
We would like to point out that the bus may sometimes be delayed due to traffic. The stated times are purely for information purposes only.
- MAIN STATION: 9:30 AM - 6:10 PM (FREQUENCY EVERY 40 MINUTES)
- MAL STRANA: 9:45 AM - 6:25 PM (FREQUENCY EVERY 40 MINUTES)
- PRAGUE CASTLE: 9:50 AM- 6:30 PM (FREQUENCY EVERY 40 MINUTES)
- STRAHOV MONASTERY: 9:55 AM - 6:35 PM (FREQUENCY EVERY 40 MINUTES)
- STRAHOV STADIUM: 10:00 AM - 6:40 PM (FREQUENCY EVERY 40 MINUTES)
- KAMPA: 10:20 AM - 7:00 PM (FREQUENCY EVERY 40 MINUTES)
- MAIN STATION: 10:40 AM -6:40 PM (FREQUENCY EVERY 40 MINUTES)